No announcement yet.

Who do you like best as Jimmy Olsen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you like best as Jimmy Olsen?

I didn't see this thread up anywhere else so I decided to create this poll.

Out of all those who have "been Jimmy" who do you think did it best?

I loved Justin Whalin, have come to appreciate Michael Landes and liked grew up on Marc as Jimmy. I also warmed up to Aaron (never saw SR so...).

But to me, the best Jimmy remains Jack Larson. It was just note perfect and still holds up to this day, IMO.
    Jack Larson (Adventures of Superman, George Reeves tv show)
    0%
    Michael Landes (Lois and Clark first Jimmy)
    0%
    Justin Whalin (Lois and Clark second Jimmy)
    0%
    Marc McClure (Superman movie Jimmy)
    0%
    Aaron Ashmore (Smallville's Jimmy)
    0%
    Sam Huntington (Superman Returns)
    0%

The poll is expired.

It's a tie between sam and aaron. Though i've obviously seen more jimmy from aaron, and i think he did a great job, sam's performance was wonderfully quirky, but not over the top and he didn't make jimmy look like a wuss. "This cake looks..........delicious!" lol

Comment

My favourite is the Michael Landes version. I think replacing him after S1 was a big mistake. Aaron was very good too and for me, he will remain the true Jimmy of SV-verse.

Comment

Having just watched Season 1 of Lois and Clark again I was surprised by how much I liked Michael as Jimmy. But I have very fond memories of Justin in the role (wish i could see later season of L&C to compare now!).

Comment

Marc McClure followed close by Sam Huntington.

Comment

Aaron Ashmore. And even though he has no votes yet, I really liked Justin Whalin too.

Comment

I haven't seen enough of Adventures of Superman to vote for that Jimmy.

I voted for AA, though I loved both the Jimmy Olsen's from the Lois and Clark TV show. The Jimmy from the Superman films didn't really make an impression on me. I enjoyed Jimmy from Superman Returns but... he wasn't my fave.

Comment

I voted for Jack Larson.

Really enjoyed coming home from grade school to watch those old (and I mean o-l-l-d-d) syndicated reruns of The Adventures of Superman. His Jimmy set the standard and was so vibrant and endearing.

I guess that's another reason Noel Neill holds a special place in my heart as my first exposure to career gal/smart cookie Lois Lane.

Comment

Aaron Ashmore

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎