Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Which fight do you like better?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked the Stargirl vs. Icicle fight, for the choreography and effects, and b/c it was just Icicle. When he put on the helmet, it did make sense that he had more power and it would take more than one person to take him down. I liked how everyone in the end had their epic moment in joining together to overpower him. For that reason alone, I voted for the group fight. Although I wish it had been a little longer. No real complaints though, I liked both.

Comment

Both, but I learn toward the group fight. I'm a sucker for team work, lol.

Comment

I liked the group one, better CGI and teamwork.

Comment

I actually thought the Stargirl/Icicle fight was the best fight I've ever seen on the show (in all 9 seasons)

Comment

Both were better than Failsday, but the group one was a bit better, imo

Comment

I thought both were great, but I enjoyed the group fight more because everyone got a chance to do something. Plus MM showing up with his powers was awesome. The only problem I had with the group fight was the end when Clark and Stargirl hit him with there powers, the was this long ass pause before Hawkman hit him with the mace. I thought that should have happened all at once.

Comment

Seeing as how the first fight isnt listed, it would have to be Stargirl v VanillaIce. The JSA and JL v Icicle just seemed like a waste of time and that one of them could have taken him out. Im surprised Clark and the missing members of JSA didnt just sit down in lawn chairs and eat some popcorn.

Comment

JSA/JLA v. Icicle was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                    Seeing as how the first fight isnt listed, it would have to be Stargirl v VanillaIce. The JSA and JL v Icicle just seemed like a waste of time and that one of them could have taken him out. Im surprised Clark and the missing members of JSA didnt just sit down in lawn chairs and eat some popcorn.
                    Exactly. Why did Clark lay back and shoot his heat vision towards Icicle. Wouldn't it have been more dramatic and effective if Supes (and he was born Superman, even if Martha Kent hasn't sewn the suit yet) had hurled his invulnerable body towards Icicle. They need a new fight choreographer.

Comment

Jla/JSA vs Icicle was so cool, just awesome!!

Comment

Stargirl vs Icicle

Comment

Stargirl vs Icicle.

But I was irritated to see that Geoff wrote the “Oh look! Stargirl is in a terrible pinch!” scenario in both fight scenes.

I thought it would’ve worked much better if it were Chloe who was put in Stargirl’s situation at the Watchtower fight scene and it was Clark who throws himself in front of Chloe’s body to protect her, being fully aware of his vulnerability against the magically powered-up Icicle. JMO

Comment

Stargirl vs Icicle

The second fight made Clark look horrible.

Comment

Both of them were a good fight

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎