Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess is part of Checkmate ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the question I have is this...when Waller said Apocolypse...did she mean Apokolips

In the comics does Amanda Waller have anything to do with this Darkseid character?

Comment

Tess

So now that Tess was revealed to be an agent for Checkmate or Suicide Squad, who does she know about? and will she tell Amanda Waller,
      Clark and Zod??
      Chloe I wonder if she will try to trick Amanda Waller seems dangerous to me

In other words will Tess tell Amanda that both Zod and Clark are aliens or will she keep that to herself, making her own agenda

Comment

Is Mercy A Character From The Comics Or Cartoon?

And was she ever a government agent

Comment

more than this, i wonder if this changes her plans to help Zod...things r definitely changing with Clark's different choices by staying close to Chloe and the others and of course by Lois being around

Comment

Uh, why is this in the spoiler section?

Comment

An original character altogether based on Mecry Graves from the Superman animated series and comics and Miss Tessmacher from the movies.

Comment

Smallvilles tess mercer is a cross between mercy graves and eve teshmacher

Comment

Yes, she is original.

Comment

^Yes. She definitely does.. As does Lex Luthor I believe...

Comment

in my opinion since tess had to gain zods respect i think tess wouldnt give up the information about zod but i think she will give amanda hints about clark. it also can be played with lois. when tess and lois met in absolute justice tess told lois she didnt have any problems...yet..mabey tess will use lois somehow in this plot. because somehow lois is always introduced in the trouble and it makes sense..lois with clark kent (the blur) her fate (according to Dr.Fate) was to be with THE SAVIOUR/LEADER (clark kent)... also lois is cousins with chloe. chloe is a big deal in smallville. she is like her own hero shes also a help to the jsa (according to martain manhunter when first introduced to the jsa). i am hoping to see some bigger fantastic twist plot plan like they always do in smallville.

Comment

I doubt that Tess would deliberately hold back any information she has on Zod, Clark and even Lex for that matter! Tess is an Agent for Checkmate and Amanda Waller is not someone Tess would want to doublecross.

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
                          I doubt that Tess would deliberately hold back any information she has on Zod, Clark and even Lex for that matter! Tess is an Agent for Checkmate and Amanda Waller is not someone Tess would want to doublecross.
                          True thats what I think but I know Tess always wants to be on top

Comment

I really don't like the idea of Tess under someone. I like her as the boss, doing things for her own agenda. However, her being part of this organization makes sense. She has always been portrayed as a strong but lonely type seeking security, companionship and support in her convictions.
                            Last edited by MsNJS; 02-06-2010, 11:54 PM. Reason: grammer and spelling. smh

Comment

Originally posted by MsNJS
                              I really dont like the idea of Tess as under someone. I like her as boss. Doing things for her own agenda. However her being part of this organization makes since. She has always been portrayed as a strong but lonely type seeking security, companionship and support in her convictions
                              True it would be nice to see her finally in a group type thing, maybe she could be a higher up member

Comment

Go, Tess!!! I loved that end. I was not expecting that!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎