Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Superhero Episode.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me as a Clark fan, Legion was the best. In Justice Clark was written too jerky, and in Absolute Justice he was just a bystander. What a waste!

Comment

It came down to AJ or Legion but AJ won out.

Comment

justice just about over Legion.

Comment

Justice is the superior episode IMO. AJ was boring and unbelivable in some parts and legion had lana in it.

Comment

Originally posted by TOMophilus
            For me as a Clark fan, Legion was the best. In Justice Clark was written too jerky, and in Absolute Justice he was just a bystander. What a waste!

I agree with you. At least in Legion Clark was the hero. He came up witht he solution and reunited the team to save Chloe. It was his idea and it was executed flawlessly. In justice, he was down half of the episode and had to be saved by the others. In AJ, he was limited to errand boy and exposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
              I agree with you. At least in Legion Clark was the hero. He came up witht he solution and reunited the team to save Chloe. It was his idea and it was executed flawlessly. In justice, he was down half of the episode and had to be saved by the others. In AJ, he was limited to errand boy and exposition.

for a superman show , i would have to say

3. Justice - Clark was sidelined and and thrown aside to make a new superhero look
              cool *insert name* no justice there
              2. Absolute J - a little bit justice , but still the hero of the show is still second classed

1. Legion - clark centric and U get to see supervisitors interacting with the Hero

Comment

Originally posted by TOMophilus
                Really why do you think Clark was written as a jerk in Justice? I think his excuse that he wasnt concerned with 33.1 because he was busy with the PZr's was downright stupid but I never got a jerk vibe from him in Justice. And it was so cool how he saved Bart.

Comment

I still like Justice the best. I liked the cast of heroes in that episode better than the other two. Maybe some of the novelty has worn off for some fans?

Comment

1 legion
                    2 absolute justice
                    3 justice

Comment

"Absolute Justice" was the best in terms of depth in the characters and epic quality and more time to tell a story.

"Justice" started off slow but like all good action it saved the best for last. The Luthorcorp factory scene is Smallville's best single action scene and the climax of it being characters walking in front of and explosion (cliche or not) was just amazing ending!

"Legion" was like a foreword for "Absolute Justice". I like how Clark showed being the better hero with his "There's always a way"- mentality. The Legion characters were fine and we got good comedy and climbses of what Clark will become!

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                        "Absolute Justice" was the best in terms of depth in the characters and epic quality and more time to tell a story.

"Justice" started off slow but like all good action it saved the best for last. The Luthorcorp factory scene is Smallville's best single action scene and the climax of it being characters walking in front of and explosion (cliche or not) was just amazing ending!

"Legion" was like a foreword for "Absolute Justice". I like how Clark showed being the better hero with his "There's always a way"- mentality. The Legion characters were fine and we got good comedy and climbses of what Clark will become!
                        I agree completely with this.

Comment

Weren't too crazy, about any of them, to tell you the truth.

Comment

I like "Absolute Justice" and "Legion" both are great episodes

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎