Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music of "Absolute Justice"

If there's music in "Absolute Justice," talk about it here!

well i am guessing it will just be muscial scores. Cant wait to see what the composer has instore tonight.

Comment

Louis Febre seemed very excited about it.

Comment

yea he probably had fun makin scores for hawkman and other jsa and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
          well i am guessing it will just be muscial scores. Cant wait to see what the composer has instore tonight.
          I agree which will sound very epic with the scenes.

Comment

I'd like to hear some Taylor Swift for a change. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs_TomWelling
              I'd like to hear some Taylor Swift for a change. lol
              If Smallville ever does Taylor Swift, then I'm gone! Haha.

It would be cool if they played more music by Three Days Grace. They played "I Don't Care" at the end of a season 8 episode, but that song has the leader of Three Days Grace and the band Apocalyptica together, which is a great combo in my opinion.

Comment

yea i have at times missed the use of like 3-4 popular music/copyrighted songs in episodes. DArn them dropping it when they got budget cuts.

Comment

Like the show itself...I thought the musical scores were epic!

Especially the theme Louis Febre had for the JSA, you can really hear it during the film projector sequence. This episode had excellent mucial score!

Comment

I want a soundtrack!

Comment

I really enjoyed the music in this. That driving beat we heard several times in some of the suspense parts was creepy - loved it. And I always knew Lois was going to walk in, before she did, because of the music! Loved it!

Comment

I forgot about the rock music that played during Icicle and Star Girl's fight. It wasn't cheesy like it can be, I loved it!

Comment

The musical scores in this episode 'really' made Absolute Justice shine as an epic. Just as the scores in Star Wars brought that saga to life, so did they in this epic episode. Every time I heard the beginning of a new score I knew something was unfolding and the action was about to emerge. Copyrighted or popular music would have been too much and corny. The music was on point!

Comment

The score this episode was awesome! I don't usually like the score of Smallville but this episode, the music was so epic!

Comment

The music was pretty good. I liked the fact that they didn't include any songs in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎