No announcement yet.

Anna

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna

She is dead, right? I went to the bathroom from when I saw the glowing light over John, to when Uriel said "Michael." I'm assuming that Michael killed her, right? That's the only bit that I missed, because I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Yup. Roasted like a marshmallow.

Comment

Good (not that she died, but that I was correct). How did he do it?

Comment

He touched her & she got burnt to a crisp where her skin kinda melted off into ash & then IIRC they showed a skeletal shot of her before she just vanished into nothingness.

Comment

I wish she could have been redeemed as another 'good angel.' She was the first 'good angel' anyway. I will miss her.

Comment

though I'm sure the writers could find a way to bring anna back again if they wanted and could get julie mcniven back again.

Comment

Too bad, Julie McNiven is so hot!

I would have loved an Anna/Cas relationship. Hell even Anna/Dean would have been awesome. There's unresolved sexual tension between them.

There was no chance of either of those when she went into "Terminator" mode.
              Last edited by Spirit Detective; 02-04-2010, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                Too bad, Julie McNiven is so hot!

I would have loved an Anna/Cas relationship. Hell even Anna/Dean would have been awesome. There's unresolved sexual tension between them.

There was no chance of either of those when she went into "Terminator" mode.
                There are different cas/anna ship videos that people have made and posted on youtube but unfortunately I think thats as close as we will get unless someone(God) ressurects her and she somehow makes up for trying to kill sam dean mary and john.

Comment

Then again, she could be brought back, just like Cas.

Comment

I just thought her actions in this episode were very unexplained & a total 180 from what we always saw of her in the past.

Seriously, what was she hoping to accomplish? If she knew she would be killed, why even bother to try to stop the Apocalypse? She knew the archangels could time travel whenever they want & resurrect Mary & John in a flash.

She must have flipped. But I didn't really buy that Glenn Close excuse. There has to be a reason for it. The archangels didn't put her up to it since Michael killed her before she succeeded. Was she desperate because she was hoping to succeed so that even if her present self was killed, her past self would live on since the threat of the Apocalypse would be over? But even if that was true, she wasn't thinking about how hopeless it was for her, since the archangels could always go back to the precise moment John & Mary were killed (had she succeeded) & bring them back while killing Anna.

It was a very stupid move on Anna's part. Her best bet for survival & stopping the Apocalypse was joining Cas & the Winchesters.

Comment

Anna's plan was utterly stupid. She can travel back in time? Guess what, so can the other angels! You kill Sam, another angel travels back 2 minutes earlier and stops it. Her entire plan revolved around a strategy that could only be stopped by everyone who wanted to stop her. *facepalm*

If I have this right... Plan A: Kill Sam. Plan B: Kill Mary before Sam can be born. What was Plan C, run repeatedly into a wall until the earth tilts a slightly different direction and the changing weather patterns drive Lucifer into hibernation?
                      Last edited by LogicalDisorder; 02-05-2010, 08:53 AM.

Comment

i dont think theres any comin back from being totally destroyed into nothing by MICHAEL, once Michael decides your gone i think its bye bye for good whether your an angel, demon , or human lol

Comment

She was against torturing demons but okay with killing people. I know some might argue that she was against torture before the Apocolypse but still something seems off.

Comment

Really enjoyed the character. Bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by LogicalDisorder
                              Anna's plan was utterly stupid. She can travel back in time? Guess what, so can the other angels! You kill Sam, another angel travels back 2 minutes earlier and stops it. Her entire plan revolved around a strategy that could only be stopped by everyone who wanted to stop her. *facepalm*
                              Why would the angels go back earlier to stop Anna? Michael stopped her even when she did kill Sam. It was a stupid plan, yes, but it's already happened, Michael turned her into ash, it's all good in the past.

Originally posted by AlexfromLubbock
                              She was against torturing demons but okay with killing people. I know some might argue that she was against torture before the Apocolypse but still something seems off.
                              It's kinda like the "If you could, would you kill Hitler" kind of thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎