No announcement yet.

Damon I understand...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damon I understand...

I get why he acts the way he does now. He really loves Katherine even though Kat was a real HOE. lol.

He really felt hurt by Stefan too...

who else felt for Damon?

I didn't really feel for Damon, but now I understand why he is the way that he is; it all makes perfect sense now.

Comment

I don’t really feel for him because I’m not convinced it was for love. Katherine seemed very manipulative and could’ve dropped the idea of eternal love, loyalty into his head as a plan B if things went wrong.

He didn’t seem very confident in himself and could’ve easily been brainwashed. He claims he wasn’t compelled but how would he know since the whole thing was base on a lie by Katherine.

I think there is a connection between the two but I don’t think its true love on his part. He may think it is but there’s an ulterior motive floating around there that he can’t control... I bet.

I never read the books so this is purely speculation on my part.

Comment

i felt for him cuz you could tell he wanted to trust Stephen

Comment

The only part that made it seem like Damon even has a heart is when he found Steffan and Elena digging up his dad’s grave. Damon looked like he was going to tear up, he looked genuinely upset. Excellent acting on the part of Ian!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎