No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Children of the Damned?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Children of the Damned?"

What did you think of tonight's episode?
    10 - Episode of the Awesome
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Damn, that was bad
    0%

I thought it was very good. We finally got alot of back story to describe to us the plot. I'm a little surprised that Damon asked Katherine to turn him. We finally found out that Anna was the one who turned Logan. I liked how it seems that Steffan will work with Alaric now. All in all good eppy, I gave it an 8.

Comment

I enjoyed it too...I like the flashbacks as they give us insight into the brothers and their motives. I think we learned a lot about their thought processes, especially Damon...no wonder he wanted to be turned, his Dad made him feel completely worthless...power would be attractive to someone like that.

I can't believe Damon would have actually killed Elena...in his own way I think he cares for her. Although he did look really hurt at her betrayal (if you can call it that).

I liked the stuff with Alaric and Stefan. I wonder...did Alaric teach himself everything he knows or did he have a mentor or some sort?

Overall good episode...

Comment

I Like We Now Know How Katherine Taken

Comment

My first episode of this show and I liked it alot! Another show for me to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampire Diaries Fan 1
            I Like We Now Know How Katherine Taken
            Yea and I'm assuming that the townspeople are going to throw all the vamps in the church and burn it down. But one thing doesn't make sense to me- if Katherine turned Damon and Steffan, they didn't seem like Vampires when she got captured. So what's the deal?

Comment

they have to drink your blood, you have to drink the vamps blood, then you have to die. they showed this with vicki in episode 5-7. stefan and damon were shot when they tried to get to katherine in the church and that is how they became vampires. they didn't show the whole thing so i am guessing we will get one more flashback to tie it altogether before the season's end.

Comment

It was ok & gave it a 7 because the flow of the episode was all over the place.

Confusion started to set in when Katharine hadn’t turned the brothers yet and they already captured her just like Shanemak said above.
                So does that mean she didn’t turn them but some one else did?????

Overall, it had more info that was interesting but it was just presented kinda haphazard.

On another note, the brothers are um… kinda kinky for those days, both knowing they were hooking up with the same girl and they were cool with being a tool, a bit to much sharing there.
                Last edited by Saber; 02-05-2010, 01:21 PM.

Comment

I really enjoy this show. It isn't fluffy as all. It's dark and bloody.

They still surprise me every episode. I am in it for the long haul.

Poor Bonnie. Hope she kicks that dudes arse.

Comment

I really enjoyed last nights epi even though it was a little scattered..

Damon was really hurt when he realized Elena lied to him, he has some nice vulnerable moments..

I thought it was funny how Bonnie covered so well after she got a vision (I'm assuming) of Ben and he just grabbed her out of no where..I hope she kicks his a$$!!!

Overall good epi, alot of things came to light..gave it a 9

Comment

For the first time, I found myself firmly on Team Stefan. He seems to be a good guy, full of regret over his past actions and looking to make things right.

Daman is still scarier than hell. I never know what to expect from him. He's almost unstable--he's all over the place.

Also, I was a litttle shocked to see Elena's aunt flirting with Damon when they were cooking dinner. That whole scene was kind of weird. And she tells Stefan he can't stay the night, but she didn't know where Elena was sleeping the night before? Lol

The end of every episode leaves me excited to see the next one. Considering that I never planned to watch the show in the first place, that's impressive.

I gave it an 8. Were Damon and Stefan already vampires at that point, or were they both just sleeping with Katherine as humans, not knowing what she was yet?

Comment

I agree. The show feels like a continual story. Episodes really grab my attention and have me excited about the next one!

Next week it looks like Elena fakes that she can be controlled to Ben. I am guessing she does so to save Bonnie?

Comment

A very good episode. I loved the flashback sequences. Everything kinda fit together like jigsaw puzzle. For once, even though I believe he's very misguided, I find myself sympathizing with Damon. Not saying I'm team Damon or anything, though I am glad that they show why he is the way he is. This episode really had me intrigued throughout the full hour. Now the question is, if Katherine didn't turn the Salvatore brothers, who did?

"You know, I really like this whole menage-a-threesome team thing. It's got a bit of a kink to it. Don't screw it up!"

Hmmm...I know I usually don't give out 10s but I think this one deserved it. Very well done. 10 out of 10.
                          Last edited by super_j_man; 02-06-2012, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎