No announcement yet.

Petes break through

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petes break through

So it seemed as soon as Peter had released some of that anger he's holding onto he broke the "wall". Do you think that he may have come to grips to the point he can get his empathic mimicry back? I still feel that it is in his head that he can't be the Ol' Pete anymore and this milestone journey could have been the key?

I was thinking/hoping the same. But then how slanted the good side would be with Sylar and Peter together

Comment

I think Sylar is going to help out then shift into a stranger and dissapear and try to live a normal life. I think he should go visit Pap again i love Jonh Glover!!!

Comment

true that, Lionel is the man

Comment

All season we've been hoping that different circumstances help Peter tap into his potential to hold multiple powers again; Like when he was healed after the gunshot wound, or when he finally absorbed Claire's power. So far we have been completely let down by each one of these opportunities. I mean, nobody has even hinted or talked about how peter can only hold one power at a time, which has me thinking that the writers aren't building up to his power restoration right now. But, if his power had anything to do with changes in his character, anger or a unforgiveness, then this will surely do the trick and he is fixed now.....I really hope it is

Comment

I thought the scene was absolutely beautiful how once he forgave Sylar he could break down the wall.

Remove the rod from your own eye before taking the splinter out of your neighbors.... or something.

Comment

Yeah I have a feeling that peter will never get his original power back but I'm still hoping. Then again if sylar stays good i think that they can't have to really powerful heroes on the good side unless samuel survives and maybe runs into sylars father and they join forces

Comment

Originally posted by BrittanyBean
                I thought the scene was absolutely beautiful how once he forgave Sylar he could break down the wall.

Remove the rod from your own eye before taking the splinter out of your neighbors.... or something.
                I thought that moment was really wonderful too. I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by npberryhill
                  All season we've been hoping that different circumstances help Peter tap into his potential to hold multiple powers again; Like when he was healed after the gunshot wound, or when he finally absorbed Claire's power. So far we have been completely let down by each one of these opportunities. I mean, nobody has even hinted or talked about how peter can only hold one power at a time, which has me thinking that the writers aren't building up to his power restoration right now. But, if his power had anything to do with changes in his character, anger or a unforgiveness, then this will surely do the trick and he is fixed now.....I really hope it is
                  peter shouldn't get his original powers back man, think about it...he would become too powerful for the show to even come up with a villain strong enough to stand toe to toe with him. thats whats been happening with sylar, sylar is overpowered so like they had the shanti virus take away his powers, then they tried to make him a good guy cause no one can beat him, now they gave him personal problems like being alone and finally turning him into a good guy...it'll be the same thing with peter, when you get too powerful how can they create a villain to even match his power for a good fight. i like peter this way, it'll get him to start using his powers strategically and intentionally.

Comment

I highly doubt Peter will regain his powers(season 1). The main thing people should be looking for would be his ability to hold on to more than one, which is more plausible with the future peter we saw. If he holds 5 abilities it would be the primary ones he used during Season 3. Seems more realistic than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎