Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Peter get the multiple man abillity

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't overly get why people are so hung up over Peter getting "all" his powers back...

from what I get part of the reason they "limited" Peter was so that he wouldn't just go gungho into any and every situation and blow the hell out of everything, not very empathetic to kill anyone that pisses you off....

However Peter seems more "at ease" switching between powers, and doesn't have the "emotional connection" that was implied when his powers first started manifesting, (when he was on the roof with Claude he said he had to remember/embrace the memory of the person to use/understand their ability) whilst Matt's ability is VERY useful, the fact is also that it is a bit limited, if Peter did take Eli's ability, then essentially it would be Sylar and an "army of Peter's" going to face the people at the carnival, there would be definate benifits to this, but there would be some draw backs also.

If anything I could see Peter maybe trying to take Samual's ability when they get there, seeing as Samual managed to 'take out' Sylar with the dirt storm, and the fact that his powers apparently are enhanced by the other 'specials' presence, it would make the most sense for Peter to look to even the playing field in that aspect.

If anything they should just get rid of Eli and have Sylar shapeshift to mimic him (or get Peter to do it) so that they can get close enough to Samual to stop him

Comment

they could both shapeshift into eli, and get the jump on samuel!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎