No announcement yet.

Will Peter get the multiple man abillity

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Peter get the multiple man abillity

Do any of you think he'll get that abillity next week. Wonder if he could get the abillity by touching the copy or if he would have to touch the actual person.

Originally posted by kp1984
    Do any of you think he'll get that abillity next week. Wonder if he could get the abillity by touching the copy or if he would have to touch the actual person.
    I don't know if he'll take that guy's power or not, but I'd say in order to get it, he'd have to touch the real guy.

Comment

Definately possible. Perhaps with this new alliance between peter and sylar, peter's powers will be fixed or evolve into something more like Draph's.

Comment

I think Sylar should take his power through empathy, if he can risk the hunger again. If he could replicate himself like that, with each retaining all his abilities, he could easily stop samuel and save the world.

Comment

I don't think the hunger comes from him using Empathy. I think the hunger comes from him wanting to know how the abilities will work. For instance when the whole Lydia thing happened if he had the desire to want to know how that ability worked he would have killed her and studied her which he obviously didn't because he was more concerned about being alone.

Comment

why would peter want the multiple man ability when he has matt's mind powers.

Comment

If peter took the Multiple man's ability. Would each copy be able to copy someone elses power? Combine himself and he would gain all the copies' powers?

Comment

ok, so why the hell would samuel send the multiple man to take out BOTH peter AND sylar, two of the most powerful heroes on the show, by himself? that guy isn't powerful at all, i mean, what exactly can he do besides multiply, does sam not know how powerful sylar alone is? let alone peter with him? stupid move

Comment

I am not sure Sam knew he would find Sylar and Peter there... Sorry.

I think he was after parkman or something.

Comment

Yeah multiple man will have no chance again peter and sylar I think Sam was expecting someone else which I'm guessing parkman

Comment

both peter and sylar should take his powers. they could be all over the place when they go after samuel.

Comment

Originally posted by doomvskal86
                        Yeah multiple man will have no chance again peter and sylar I think Sam was expecting someone else which I'm guessing parkman
                        If that's the case then Sam is a retard. If you're strictly talking about depth of ability, then Parkman IS the most powerful hero. Nobody even comes close.

Comment

Possibly, but I thought Peter was going to get his original ability back somehow....

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
                            If that's the case then Sam is a retard. If you're strictly talking about depth of ability, then Parkman IS the most powerful hero. Nobody even comes close.
                            I agree, his mindf**king ability is the most potent. The only people who can be as powerful are people who can copy/steal it, and they still have to master it.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I think Samuel just needed a goon to send their way, and Multiple Man is one of the few lackey's that'll do anything without much question. If I were to send someone, though, it would have been Becky so that she could get the jump on Parkman before he can use his mind powers. If anyone's read the grtaphic novel for this week, [SPOILER]it's what he tried to do to Tracy[/SPOILER]

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Didn't know if that needed the brackets, but better safe
                            Last edited by smeyer44; 02-02-2010, 02:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i wander how many minutes poor eli will last against silar & peter lol

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎