Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Nacho Sampler?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how to feel about this episode. On one hand, it was excellent character development with Chuck. On the other hand, I did not like Chuck turning into a spy. It was heartbreaking to see Sarah's reaction to the change in Chuck. It will make them getting back together even harder now that Chuck has lost his innocence.

I loved the flashbacks to the pilot. The ending was so sad.

Comment

Very compelling episode (though the execution was somewhat lacking). Really interesting character development for both Chuck and Sarah. It makes sense that both of them are feeling so conflicted, and in Chuck's case, well, it had to be done, if he wants to become a real spy that is. No one said it'd be easy.. Can't wait to see what happens next. And kudos to the showrunners for daring to explore the characters in such a realistic and deep way. I dig it.

Also, Nicely done callbacks to season 1. Morgan is very interesting this season too. Though Hannah was just there, I felt.. and oh man, Devon was kinda annoying in this ep, just too over the top for me. Didn't like him much. Just not awesome, at all. lol

Zach looked so very handsome in this ep. Dark Chuck is sexy, lol.

So I voted a 9

Comment

Gave it a 9. It was good (and liked the parallels to Chuck at the beginning) and I also liked no Shaw (sorry those who like Shaw!).

I also loved that Morgan and Ellie are starting to get suspicious (reminds me of Ellie's "do you think my brother is on drugs?" question from a while back). And Awesome not being able to handle it.

I do think that the whole Hannah thing went a little awry--though they solved that well with her thinking Chuck's still hung up on Sarah.

Also, did anyone else (*cough*Ry*cough*) think that Hannah was going to think that Chuck and Casey had something...going on...the way he kept running off with Casey? I kept waiting for her to say "so when he says Yogurt, does that mean sex?"

Jeffster's stalking skills brought back to the forefront, nice continuity.

Casey's burn over Chuck's file. Heh.

Chuck reading Y, the Last Man. Nice touch. (Written by Brian K. Vaughn, who writes Ex Machina, the comic Chuck had the Intersect pages taped to in Season 2.)

Sarah's "Frak off" shirt.

So there is a 'bedroom' in Castle!

Loved the Intersect glasses, reminded me of the ones Bryce gave to Chuck in Season 2 (and why didn't the government come up with something like that for it's agents?).

So this geek guy reverse engineered Orion's work? How come others couldn't do that?

Weapons Con. And Casey! Ha. Love Casey. And then Chuck had to use his mouth to get the pen out. I SO want to see the blooper reel for that one!

Also, was anyone else waiting for Chuck to flash (Kung Fu or otherwise)? I mean, I know they don't want to make it their 'go to' thing but it would have made sense. Then he finally did and it was on throwing stars and discus? I'm surprised he didn't flash on lock picking to get them out of there.

And Jeffster now going to stalk Chuck? Yikes! That...could get dicey!

So a lot of stuff going on and a lot of set up for upcoming episodes.

Oh and I loved how we went "full circle".

Comment

Love this show much!

Great episode. I especially liked all the Chuck and Sarah teaming up stuff. It has been such an enjoyable run so far!

Comment

This show has become my second favorite show behind Smallville. Its soo awesome. Chuck is finally becoming a spy! I don't see why Sarah thinks when he really completes his training and knows how to properly use the Intersect on command that he will be a danger to the world. He was just the goofiest nerd only 2 years ago.
            Last edited by AlexSupermanfan1; 02-08-2010, 02:32 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎