Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst season ever..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't write a lot on this forum the truth is that season9 is the best season so far we had great moments so far Clark is offically metropolis savior he becomes the heroe everybody Knows he saves lifes even from bad guys Like zod
    about the clois part don't Forget that lois is Clark partnzr at the planet, his girlfriend but also the link between the blur and Métropolis citizens.
    So you CAN expect lois to have the screentime she deserves, and i think her screentime will grow up in season 10

Comment

• This was like one of the best seasons

Comment

• S7? What did Clark do in S7? Oh, lay on his butt and play house. He was 20 and didn't grow at all. You must really dislike Clark Kent/Superman.
        Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 11-12-2013, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by monkeyto
          i can t explain exactly my throught because i m french (my english is not very good) but this worst i have never seen...
          1. Chloe is not a real chloe we love , she is just a stupid girl you make bad decisons .
          2. zod (and callum blue ...) is a joke , he is supposed to THE villain but he make me laugh...
          3 oliver just getting ridiculous..
          5. too much lois and clarck this is not romanceville......

I prefer season 7 ...
          I have to say something to everything....
          1.Chloe was the only one determined to unite all the heroes because the world needed them.Sure she made some bad choices.I think it was mostly about Jimmy's death...as she said in HOSTAGE she took herself hostage.....but sometimes that's what grief does to a person.I know that personally.So she's a hero as much as anyone else!
          2.Callum Blue was a joke???Really???He is a brilliant british actor!I think he was the best villain(after Lex)in Smallville.
          3.Oliver did get a little ridiculus.But he murdered someone.So I think it is right to the character.(All the rich boys get drunk,It's a tradition!)
          4.Clois was the best in Season 9.I think it had room to breathe.....not like the Clana that although I loved them as a couple I have to admit that it was shoved down our throats....
          And if this is not romanceville then it's not greenarrowville,karaville,doomsdayville and zodville either....all seasons tell the story of Clark....but we can't expect him to interact only with Chloe and Martha until he becomes Superman.....

As for season 7.....I loved it too.....but it's not comparable to season 9.....I mean.....in season 9 we almost saw Superman....not the kid that tripped all over Lana in High School....

Comment

• When Chloe wasn't their for Jimmy and flirted with Davis I lost all repect for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by joan Tyler
              When Chloe wasn't their for Jimmy and flirted with Davis I lost all repect for her.
              Jimmy did some stupid things too.....it's not only Chloe's fault......he was the one that didn't have the patience to work things out with her and left her in TURBULENCE....I honestly think that Jimmy was a coward in this relationship....not to mention that he didn't trust her for a minute with his constant jealousy....imo he was the second Lana in the series....I'm not so much sad he's gone.....I don't like the reason he's gone though.....

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎