Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Chloe ever tell Clark... about the key thingy Jor-el left?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Degobunny
    The fortress of solitide? How many times has it messed with? and if i was Zod that would be one of the first places I would look for the device. As for Clark not knowing, this IMO is a good thing since Zod can read him like a book.
    The only person that likes messing with the FOS is Chloe. Zod doesn't even know that the fortress of solitude exists.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
      Well...

She basically, IMO, told Clark that she could handle all the things he does on her own, and until I see it, I'm not convinced she heard what he was trying to tell her in that conversation about Oliver. Just like she said in their second scene...she's got everything under control, no one's getting lost. She doesn't even think she's done anything wrong or is headed down a dark path. By "dark" I mean lonely.

And the part that bothered me the most about that convo about Oliver and Roulette? That Chloe only told Clark after she'd been attacked, and it was possible what she'd done had caused him to hurt her, and Lois.

Yeah, she told him, bravo...but do I think that opened up the lightbulb moments for her to tell him anything else she might know? No.
      I don't think she's told him either, but I still can't think of a single good reason for her to keep it to herself. I mean those little Kryptonian artifacts usually mean a world of trouble and she knows this, she's seen it happen hundreds of times! And even if she's doubting Clark's intelligence or decision making skills, she still knows that he's the most powerful man on earth and it wouldn't hurt to have him in the loop. And, even if she thinks she can handle it by herself, she has no idea what that thing is, or what it does, or of what use it could be to her. And finally she knows that she had no business hiding something from him that came from his planet and ended up on his farm. So, I'm just wondering why she would hide this from him, because I cannot come up with one good reason.
      Last edited by Terrific_T; 02-01-2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
        The only person that likes messing with the FOS is Chloe. Zod doesn't even know that the fortress of solitude exists.
        What about Kara, her father, Brainiac, Doomsday, Jonathan, Lex, Lionel, ect. Chloe is not the only one. Zod probably does know about the fortress considering how buddy buddy he was with Jor-el.
        Last edited by Degobunny; 02-01-2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Of course she'll tell him, when the sh-- hits the fan and she is forced to reveil what a sneaky backstabber she is.

Comment

I just really hope it's not another plot hole by the writers...

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
              Of course she'll tell him, when the sh-- hits the fan and she is forced to reveil what a sneaky backstabber she is.
              backstabbing would imply that she would willingly give the device to Zod. Chloe would not do that. Clark on the other hand trying to be Zod's 'Friend', might actually do it.

Comment

What about Kara, her father, Brainiac, Doomsday, Jonathan, Lex, Lionel, ect. Chloe is not the only one. Zod probably does know about the fortress considering how buddy buddy he was with Jor-el.
                You have a strange description for buddy, buddy when Zod captured Jor-El and then he was beaten. I think that eliminates Zod as knowing about the Fortress.

Out of the rest of the list, the only one left on SV is Chloe. Oh, that doesn't look good for her.

I think Jor-El's device would be okay in the Fortress as long as Clark hid his key from Chloe.

Comment

clone jor-el didn't even know he had a son, how would he know about the fortress he would create for him?

Comment

clone jor-el didn't even know he had a son, how would he know about the fortress he would create for him?
                    Very good point unless Chloe told Jor-El when they had their little visit.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                      You have a strange description for buddy, buddy when Zod captured Jor-El and then he was beaten. I think that eliminates Zod as knowing about the Fortress.

Out of the rest of the list, the only one left on SV is Chloe. Oh, that doesn't look good for her.

I think Jor-El's device would be okay in the Fortress as long as Clark hid his key from Chloe.
                      From what was shown in 'Kandor' Jor-el and Zod were long time friends who became enemies when Zod blamed Jor-el for his son death. I do find it all that improbable for Zod to know about Jor-el trips to Earth and by defacto the Fortress. I mean Brainiac knew about why not Zod?

ETA: misread the question. We don't know if clone Jor-el knows about the fortress. But enough Kryptonians do know about it is not out of the likelihood that Clone jor-el or Clone Zod would know about the fortress.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Ahh yes he did know. Why do think he decided to beat up Jor-el in the first place? Becuase clone Zod has memeories of the real Zod and what happened to his son.

Clone Jor-el went to the Kent Farm becuase he did know about his son. It is quite possible he did know about the Fortress and by defacto clone Zod.
                      Last edited by Degobunny; 02-01-2010, 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

From what was shown in 'Kandor' Jor-el and Zod were long time friends who became enemies when Zod blamed Jor-el for his son death. I do find it all that improbable for Zod to know about Jor-el trips to Earth and by defacto the Fortress. I mean Brainiac knew about why not Zod?
                        Because this zod and Jor-el are clones created 20 years before the destruction of Krypton, while Brainiac was from a much recent period.

Comment

backstabbing would imply that she would willingly give the device to Zod. Chloe would not do that. Clark on the other hand trying to be Zod's 'Friend', might actually do it.
                          Yeah because Clark was the one playing footsie with the being who was sent to kill Clark...oh wait a minute no that was Chloe!

Comment

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Ahh yes he did know. Why do think he decided to beat up Jor-el in the first place? Becuase clone Zod has memeories of the real Zod and what happened to his son.
                            Clark showed Brainiac where the Fortress was when he was tricked by Brainiac.

Jor-El didn't even know he had a son because he didn't have one when he was cloned.
                            Last edited by SnowBird; 02-01-2010, 08:05 PM.

Comment

What? I said Jor-el didn't know he had a son. Chloe told him about Clark. So how would Zod know about a fortress clone Jor-el didn't know about?

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                                Yeah because Clark was the one playing footsie with the being who was sent to kill Clark...oh wait a minute no that was Chloe!
                                And that changed quickly after she realized he was the enemy. Chloe thought she could save Davis who no one could have known was a serial killer without Doomsday.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎