Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convenience

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, that was sweet! I'm so sorry to see this one go. It was high time they opened up their hearts.

Chlex seems to get so very little love and attention around here....

I hope you'll pen another one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by lexie2
      Oh, that was sweet! I'm so sorry to see this one go. It was high time they opened up their hearts.

Chlex seems to get so very little love and attention around here....

I hope you'll pen another one soon.
      I plan to have the two pairing up in another fic. I think you know the one I mean. It will be a little while though.

Comment

*wipes tears*

Definitely the sweetest Chlex fic I have ever read. I loved your characterisation of them, you were brilliant.

Hats off to you, Leanne - you're a fanfic Goddess, woman!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDee
          *wipes tears*

Definitely the sweetest Chlex fic I have ever read. I loved your characterisation of them, you were brilliant.

Hats off to you, Leanne - you're a fanfic Goddess, woman!

A goddess, huh? Good to know I can write schmoop and make it believable and enjoyable. Hee. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

wow. i love it! thank you for this wonderful update! he and chloe are perfect for each other... you are good.. two thumbs up! keep on keepin on...^_^

Comment

Originally posted by macgurL91
              wow. i love it! thank you for this wonderful update! he and chloe are perfect for each other... you are good.. two thumbs up! keep on keepin on...^_^
              Wow, thanks hon. Look out for some more Chlex in another story I'm working on. It won't happen yet, but it will happen. I'll send you a PM when it does.

Comment

Lex took his daughter from Martha’s arms and the little family danced together.
                I was surprised to see this was the final chapter. Of course I loved it. I really loved the way you wrote Lex in this story. It's the way he should have been. Another great ending to another great story.

Comment

Originally posted by gem65
                  I was surprised to see this was the final chapter. Of course I loved it. I really loved the way you wrote Lex in this story. It's the way he should have been. Another great ending to another great story.
                  I know it was a surprise. But it just felt like the right time to end it, you know? I'm glad you enjoyed this story. And you're right about Lex. But that's the beauty of fan fiction isn't it? You get to rewrite the characters as you see fit.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎