No announcement yet.

Convenience

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gem65
    You are definitely a tease, Leanne. But I love it. And I loved this update. I really like Chloe and Lex together. He seems so far removed from the evil Lex Luthor in the comics and movies. That's what is so great about fan fiction.
    As much as I love exploring my dark side with evil Lex, I do love the good Lex. The what might have been. Next chapter I promise there is more for this scene. .

Comment

Originally posted by lexie2
      This was a lovely and quite romantic new chapter, Leanne.

Will they take thing slowly and stop after a few kisses or will they get carried away? Either way it's looking good.
      Do I sense a vote for them getting carried away? I think I do.

Hee, don't worry, I have a plan.

Glad you liked the chapter hon.

Comment

love it! great update... can't wait for more...

Comment

Originally posted by macgurL91
          love it! great update... can't wait for more...
          More soon, hon, promise. Glad you enjoyed the update.

Comment

*happy dance* great! i'll hold your word... take care...

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixnz
              Poor Lex. Reduced to a drunken confession which she didn't believe anyway. But it will come up again.

Hmm, I think I need to take a vote on the NC-17 idea. Maybe R-rated. I'll see. And it's no good making those eyes at me Miss Dee. I'm immune. About as immune as I am to Clark's puppy dog eyes.
              No-one's immune to Clark's puppy dog eyes!!!

How about if I add in a chin wobble?

Comment

And I've read the update, and I issue another edict that this is now my favourite chapter. There was just so much to love in it!

Lex just holding Chloe as she slept made my heart melt. Chloe's skittishness about intimacy was classic Chloe, and their carrot-top discussion all had me smiling and saying, 'Aw!' I imagine Chloe would have been really, really good for Lex...and even if she hadn't turned him 'good' (by Kent standards), then at least they'd have been fabulously eeeeeevil together. *sighs at the wasted potential*

Fantastic update Leanne! I loved it. Now, about that naughty chapter...*turns on puppy dog eyes, chin-wobble and fluttering lashes*

Comment

Okay, I know I totally caved. But the next chapter is not total smut. I'm hoping you guys think it's actually romantic, which falls into the schmoopy theme that I definitely have going in this fic. Anyway, hop on over to the adult section - I didn't think it was quite tame enough for a PG rating.

Chapter Seven
                  Last edited by phoenixnz; 06-04-2010, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixnz
                    Okay, I know I totally caved. But the next chapter is not total smut. I'm hoping you guys think it's actually romantic, which falls into the schmoopy theme that I definitely have going in this fic. Anyway, hop on over to the adult section - I didn't think it was quite tame enough for a PG rating.

Chapter Six
                    You can cave any time, Leanne. I LOVED it. I already posted my comments over there.

Comment

That was lovely and tender. Leanne.

I'm looking forward to the following chapter to find out how they'll behave around each other now that they've consummated their union. I wonder if Chloe will start thinking about that trembling she noticed in Lex while they made love. Will she start to suspect her feelings are actually requited? I'm really curious.

Comment

awwww! i love it!.. just came back from a trip.. whew... worth it.. great......

thank you!!!.....

Comment

Originally posted by gem65
                          You can cave any time, Leanne. I LOVED it. I already posted my comments over there.

I'm so glad you found it romantic and erotic. I wanted to keep it in line with the whole theme of the story and I'm pleased it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by lexie2
                            That was lovely and tender. Leanne.

I'm looking forward to the following chapter to find out how they'll behave around each other now that they've consummated their union. I wonder if Chloe will start thinking about that trembling she noticed in Lex while they made love. Will she start to suspect her feelings are actually requited? I'm really curious.

Now that's the question isn't it? There will be a lot of self-analysis by both of them over what just happened and they will both start to wonder the same things about each other.

Comment

Originally posted by macgurL91
                              awwww! i love it!.. just came back from a trip.. whew... worth it.. great......

thank you!!!.....
                              You're very welcome. I'm so glad it was worth it for you.

Comment

Chapter Eight

Chloe woke first. She figured they couldn’t have been asleep for more than an hour, but she had never felt more relaxed as she stretched languorously.

Lex was on his side, facing her, his hand laying casually on her waist. And there was something so good, so right about the way it felt, just sitting there. Chloe smiled. Lex looked so much younger in sleep. The troubles of the world smoothed away. The only flaw on his otherwise smooth, pale skin was a little crease on his cheek where his head hadn’t quite connected with the pillow. It was cute!

Chloe reached out, gently smoothing away that little wrinkle. She couldn’t resist going a little higher, finger tracing the contours of his nose. Lex had once complained about his nose. Being too long, or too thin, or something. But Chloe thought it was perfect. Even down to the two tiny freckles – faded, but still visible. Like the freckles he had dotted elsewhere about his body.

“Keep teasing me like that and you better be prepared for the consequences.”

Chloe had been so absorbed in her ‘examination’ of him that she hadn’t noticed he was awake. His blue-grey eyes were sparkling, sending waves of heat through her body.

“What consequences?” she whispered.

“Come here and find out,” he told her, a clear challenge in his tone.

His hand caught hers, pulling it down beneath the covers, down between their bodies, until her small hand came into contact with something hard. Hard but almost like steel wreathed in silk.

“That’s what you do to me, Chloe,” he whispered.

“Lex, I ...” she whispered.

“Shh,” he said, putting a finger on her lips. Chloe found herself a little breathless as she began stroking his hardness. A few gentle tugs and it was Lex’s turn to be breathless.

Worrying her bottom lip a little, Chloe thought for a moment. Boldness. Lex likes boldness. She rolled on top of him, feeling his hard length against her stomach.

Leaning down, she kissed him. Lex responded to her kiss, hands tangling in her blonde hair.

“Chloe! My sweet girl.”

Chloe didn’t know what he meant by the endearment. But she didn’t want to know at this point. As she slowly lowered herself down on him, feeling him inside her warm, wet channel, all she cared about was that this felt too good to be wrong.

Lex woke first the next time. He found himself looking down at her, her face calm and peaceful in repose. He had been a little surprised that she had taken the initiative, but she had never struck him as the shy type. And he was pleased that she had been bold enough to initiate what they’d done. Making love with Chloe had been everything he’d ever hoped it would be. And more.

Desiree had been passion. She had been all about pheromones. Chemistry. And once Lex had learned the truth about her, that she’d been after him for his money, he had decided that he would never let passion rule his relationships. He would never let himself be ruled by his emotions.

When he’d met Helen, he’d thought he’d found the answer to that problem. Helen had, at times, been emotionally distant. Cold. He’d thought at the time that that was what he wanted. Needed. But he’d been so wrong about the former Dr Bryce. She had been cold because she hadn’t loved him. She might have said she did, in the end. But really, who holds a gun to someone’s head and declares they love them?

With Chloe, every one of those rules he’d made for himself had flown out the window. Chloe was smart, sexy, funny, beautiful and so passionate. When they had made love it was as if the rest of the population no longer existed. The beauty of that time and place had been made just for them. Hell, a bomb could have gone off next door and he would have died happy. Because in that moment of completion, when they’d looked into each other’s eyes, that was when he knew that she had made him whole.

“Hi,” she said softly, smiling at him.

“Hi.”

She stretched, hand lightly brushing his torso. Lex got a tiny thrill at that touch. Lionel would have had a fit, called him some sort of name designed to hurt, berated him for being ruled by his emotions, but Lex didn’t care. Because this was Chloe.

“Are you hungry?” he said finally.

Chloe thought for a moment. She realised she was hungry.

“Starved,” she said.

“Why don’t I order some dinner?” he suggested. “We could have it brought up here.”

For a moment, Chloe felt uncertain. She knew from Lex’s expression that he thought she was going to refuse. Insist they went downstairs. But she didn’t feel so shy this time about being with him in the privacy of their room.

“That sounds like a great idea,” she said.

“Great,” he said, clearly relieved. He threw back the covers, his gaze on her naked body. Chloe felt a blush creeping over her skin and saw Lex’s grin.

“Don’t be embarrassed,” he said as she tried to avert her eyes. “You have a beautiful body. You’re so beautiful.”

She chuckled nervously, reassured nonetheless by his words. Lex had been with a lot of women, so she knew he was a good judge of women’s bodies. She found herself looking back at him, her mouth going dry at the sight of his own nakedness. He was half-aroused, and clearly becoming more so under her gaze. She wanted him again.

Lex chuckled and she looked at him.

“I never knew you were insatiable, Mrs Luthor.”

Mrs Luthor. She felt a small frisson up her spine as the reality of that hit her like a ton of bricks. She was married to Lex. She was Mrs Lex Luthor. To the man she’d wanted since she was fifteen, loved since she was sixteen. Because even then, she’d known sexual attraction was a far cry from love.

Lex had turned away, still chuckling, and picked up the phone to order dinner. Chloe lay there, still tempted to cover up her nakedness, watching him as he talked. He had a smoothness in his voice that gave nothing away. Especially not how aroused he was. He hung up after a brief conversation and turned back to her.

“Dinner will be sent up in about half an hour. Think you can survive the wait?”

Chloe nodded. “What do we do while we’re waiting?” she asked, wondering where on Earth her voice had got that sultriness.

“I’m sure we’ll think of something.”

Chloe took about five seconds to think of an answer. “I would love to try out that hot tub,” she said, indicating the bathroom.

Lex’s face fell. “You want to try out the hot tub?”

“Mm-hmm. And you know, from what I saw, it’s big enough for two people even.”

A slow smile crept over Lex’s handsome features. “You are a sly one, Chloe Luthor. I think I’m already becoming a bad influence on you.”

“On me? Never!”

Lex picked her up in his arms. Chloe protested.

“I can walk!”

“Not with that ankle,” he said.

Oh that’s right, she thought. I forgot. Hmm, amazing what healing powers sex can have. She didn’t even feel a single throb in her ankle.

Lex sat her down on the stool in the bathroom while he ran warm water into the tub. She grinned at him as he held up two bottles of bubble bath.

“Which would you like?” he asked. “The lavender or the aqua?”

“Lavender,” she told him, knowing it was his favourite colour. She watched as Lex put a few drops in. “Lex, when they say less is more, they weren’t talking about bubble bath.”

“So you’re saying you can never have too many bubbles?”

“Exactly.”

“I like the way you think,” he said as he lifted her, then lowered them both into the water.

Chloe sighed happily as she relaxed against the side. She leaned her head back, eyes closed, letting random thoughts wash over her like a gentle tide. When was it, exactly, that she had fallen in love with Lex Luthor?

She remembered the day she’d walked into the Torch office at school to find him talking to Clark and checking out her Wall of Weird. He’d liked it. Chloe had been aware that a lot of the strange things that happened in Smallville were blamed on Luthorcorp. Her theory put another slant on it.

It was after the incident at the Luthorcorp plant, where she and a bunch of other kids had been taken hostage by a man who had been claiming to have been exposed to meteor rock on Level Three of the plant, a level which her father and Lex’s father had denied existed, she had got a glimpse of the courageous man Lex was. He’d walked into the plant, unarmed, presenting himself as a substitute hostage for the kids.

Of course, Chloe had been curious after that had happened and Lex had been amused with her efforts to get to the truth. That had been the night thugs broke in to the mansion, and Chloe had been badly injured. Lex had been so concerned with what had happened, he had pulled out all the stops to make sure she got the best care. She’d fallen a little in love with him then, she decided.

“What are you thinking about?” Lex asked.

Chloe opened her eyes to see him watching her.

“Who says I was thinking at all?” she told him smartly.

“Because I know you, Chloe. And I can hear that brain ticking from over here.”

“Really?”

“So what were you thinking about?”

Chloe moved closer, stroking his chest, feeling his nipples pebble underneath her fingers.

“Guess!” She lowered one hand, stroking him into hardness.

“Like I said. Insatiable.”

“Quit complaining,” she said as she pressed her mouth lightly against his.

“Who’s complaining?” he answered, claiming her lips in a hard kiss. Chloe laughed throatily as she wrapped her legs around his waist and sank with him into the warm water.
                                Last edited by phoenixnz; 06-04-2010, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎