No announcement yet.

#1-01 - "Chuck Versus the Intersect"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1-01 - "Chuck Versus the Intersect"

"Chuck Bartowski is an average computer geek until files upon files of government secrets are downloaded into his brain. He is soon scouted by the CIA and NSA to act in place of their computer."

Discuss the pilot for "Chuck" here!
    10 - Almost as awesome as Sarah's dance with Chuck
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - What is this "Interweb" you speak of?
    0%

Im surprised theres not many replies here.

Anyways, this show just started in Finland and I found it quite refressing. Frankly Im kinda sick and tired of all shows (specially american ones) being too serious and dark. This show, like Smallville has a good balance of humor and drama. Keyword still being on humor.

Adam Baldwin plays a great stereotype of the gman. He doesn't need to utter a word to be funny or being in character. I found him at times while watching the show to be more funny than the actual comic relief characters who talk all the time (namely Morgan).

Yvonne Strahovski who plays Sarah is also one of the hottest women on television right now. She doesn't have much to do always but she goes all out when needed. Im of course talking about the great fight scenes this girl is given. I think I liked the episode with Sarah ex-partner the most 'cos that seemed to give her some much needed depth, not just being an ex-girlfriend of Bryce and of course in cover girlfriend of Chuck. Also Im a fan of Mass Effect 2 where miss Strahovski has a voice talent and her beautiful face given to a good character.

Im sure Chucks sister will get more screentime and depth too in later episodes (seasons). Now she seems an interesting and promising character that won't abandon Chuck no matter what. I wouldn't mind being Awesome with a gf like that.

As a whole the premise of the show isn't that great, but the characters and the humor get you to go along.

Great show!

Comment

If you think this is good, wait until it really gets going!

Comment

Welcome Martin! You won't be disappointed with this show!

Comment

chuck is funny. morgan is weird. i want to drive the nerd herd car lol.

Comment

Seeing the commercials, the show looked pretty awesome. I wasn't sure how I felt about them casting Sarah as the typical perfect beauty, but after I watched it, I loved it.

The first season of this show is great.

Comment

I just watched pilot on tv in manchester last night- its suprisingly good, definatly worth watching the series!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎