Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck vs. the Nacho Sampler" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very smooth Morgan!!

Comment

pretends to have intercourse with me
      **mouths** intercourse

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by chole_fan
      Hey...maybe that is where Shaw lives, but hopefully with different decor. That was a bit "girly" for a super spy!
      they showed shaws room last week. he had superhero bed sheets and superman footie pajamas hanging on the closet door haha
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-01-2010, 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        pretends to have intercourse with me
        **mouths** intercourse

they showed shaws room last week. he had superhero bed sheets and superman footie pajamas hanging on the closet door haha
        Aww...how did I miss that! I'm gonna have to go back and rewatch...They should totally show Shaw wearing those footie pajamas

Comment

Aww...how did I miss that! I'm gonna have to go back and rewatch...They should totally show Shaw wearing those footie pajamas
          you do know i was joking right?

Comment

you do know i was joking right?
            Well I do now I thought I had somehow just missed that scene...Oh well Please ignore that whole comment

Although Shaw in footie pj's would be Super Hot

Comment

Well I do now I thought I had somehow just missed that scene...Oh well Please ignore that whole comment

hahah chuck was getting freaky with casey haha

just like bartowski bringing a knife to a gun fight lol

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

whoa chucks going full on spy now
              Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-01-2010, 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The plate throwing moment is lot like Wookie from S1.

Comment

whoa chucks going full on spy now
                  I know! I really expected Chuck to let him go...

Comment

I feel bad for that guy now.

Comment

you have to obey me i think that was in my vows haha.

Comment

Oh no Devan, bad move..."you have to obey me" that is not gonna go over well with a woman!

Comment

hmmm ellie and morgan want the truth about chuck. i wonder if either will find by the end of the season.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

just a reminder that we have subforums for episodes now so feel free to make some threads
                          Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-01-2010, 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Such a great episode with so many things happening. Chuck growing into a real spy, Sarah being none to happy about it, Ellie and Morgan becoming increasingly suspicious, and the integration of Hannah into the Buy More. KK looked great in the Nerd Herd uniform and was appropriatley creeped out by the Buy Morons. Jeffster establishing themselves as the go to guys for stalking was a nice bit of continuity to 'versus The Best Friend' episode where we got to see Jeff's spy van. I love the bit where Lester mentions Hannah likes French cinema and Jeff adds "and foreign films". Lol!

Loved the throwbacks to the first season. The first meeting between Chuck and Sarah in the Pilot and as Superman's Princess mentioned, the plate throwing from 'versus the Wookie'. It's kinda amazing how far Chuck as a character has come from the beginning of the series.

I love when that show has other sci-fi references. The 'Frak off' tee and the Y the Last Man comic references were nice little geeky shout outs.

Comment

I think this episode was better than last week's by far. I like that Ellie and Morgan are teaming up to find Chuck's secret ('bout time!), and subsequently Devon slowly spiraling out of control - as is Chuck, in a way (drinking alone is a slippery slope).

But my absolute favourite parts of this episode were the references back to the first season: really sweet Chuck/Sarah moment near the beginning where she says that she liked him, and then the awesome last scene. Bravo.

Comment

Sarah was deffinately scared when chuck tranquilized the asset though I was thinking why is sarah scared chuck tranqed him shouldn't she be glad he reacted quickly enough to tranq him before cassey shot him with a real gun. But I quess she is scare if he could tranq someone that he may eventually lose himself and be able to shoot someone with a real gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎