Quotes from "Disciple"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, the hospital scene, especially Oliver's facial expression when he saw clark and lois.
    and then the clois scenes, just great, I love it
    I want more
    and then the circuit, touched his arm as Lois Clark, and then Oliver's facial expression
    Zod and then, for him to be careful

Comment

Clark: Emphasis on the KINDA
      Lois: I held your hand!!
      Clark: Yeah, only to take oderves out of it

I don't know why, but the way Lois said her line was just funny to me!

Comment

Originally posted by zorasuperman
        Clark: There's nothing we can't do tonight that we can do 5 weeks from now

LOL oh clark did you just say what I think you just said to Lois?

Lois: "You're the one I want to get it right with.

Clark: PDA #5. Not that I'm counting or anything.

Clark: Lois Lane is OFF LIMITS!
        You really rock.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by MildMannered
        "You go near Lois again, I will destroy you all!"
        I wonder if superman fans hate that line. Clark isn't supposed to kill people.
        Last edited by DA_Champion; 01-30-2010, 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Biggest *thud* moments for me:

Lois to Clark: "Clark Kent and Lois Lane, how knew?"
          Clark to Lois: "I did" *thud*

Lois to Clark: This is the one. You're the one I wanna get it right with ok, so..." (Nice call back to when Clark told her "Then let's do it right. Let's take our time.")

OMG lines from a man in love. Clark to Zod: Lois Lane is off limits!... You go near Lois again and I will distroy you all!
          That last one seriously gave me chills.

As for Zee straddle. You will have to do for people what we had to do to you but maybe not so harsh The cure will also be Escape! Persuasion will have me rolling and I will need time to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
            Well to be fair he did say destroy not kill... and do they count as people? Being freaky clones... I'm not sure on technicalities of this... Lara and Zor-El didn't count cause they were freaky clones... right???

Comment

Lois: Being a championship wrestling fan, I definitely would have remembered a name like Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by actaeon
                Lois: Being a championship wrestling fan, I definitely would have remembered a name like Zod.
                I just about died laughing with the way she casually said his name in the club. And the fact that she was attaching this cold, maniacal, manipulative, murderous General to a pro-wrestler cracks me up.

Originally posted by lsarmiento21
                Lois to Clark: This is the one. You're the one I wanna get it right with ok, so..."
                I LOVED this line. And for that to be said to Clark by Lois Lane? That was just amazing to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                  I just about died laughing with the way she casually said his name in the club. And the fact that she was attaching this cold, maniacal, manipulative, murderous General to a pro-wrestler cracks me up.

I LOVED this line. And for that to be said to Clark by Lois Lane? That was just amazing to hear.
                  loved it too!

"Lois Lane and Clark Kent. Who knew?"..... "I did." ............. *thud*

Comment

As always. Lois had the funniest line: 'Why couldn't they have shot the Danish underwear model'

hahaha!

The most romantic was: Lois: 'Who knew?'
                    Clark: 'I did'

Double *thud* for me!

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion

Well, this is what happens when a man loves a woman. But I love that line. He sounded so confident and sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Mercy
                        LL: Clark! Sorry I'm late. I was watching the Monster Truck Jam Finals--Grave Maker lost his drive train. He is NEVER coming back.
                        CK: OK Lois, he's just a truck.
                        LL: C'mon! That's like saying Tommy Lee is just a drummer!

I feel like this quote described just about every obsessed Smallville fan, including myself. Some people just don't get it.
                        Thank you! LOL, I love this one.

Comment

Zod: "America must be wearing off on me"

I find this line unintentionally funny on many levels. But also insightful because it showed us how fast he learns about different cultures & habits of the Earth without super-reading ability.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblueplanet
                            Zod: "America must be wearing off on me"

I find this line unintentionally funny on many levels. But also insightful because it showed us how fast he learns about different cultures & habits of the Earth without super-reading ability.
                            Yeah, that surprised me too. I was like "Wow! He knows stuff!"

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎