No announcement yet.

Jeremy's friend

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy's friend

Now I knew something wasn't quite right with the girl that Jeremy met, and I had a hunch she had an agenda. She seems to be teaming up with other vamps, but when she met Jeremy it was in the library, and it was during the day, what gives? The only reasoning that I can think of is that she has the same ring or a necklace with that herb that Damon and Steffan have.

yeah, she must have a ring, although they better explain this. i like her as a vampire though.

Comment

Yea even though I suspected that something wasn't right with her, it was quite a shocker finding out that she was a vampire, and that guy from the bar. The writer's had better explain how she can go out in the sun.

I also like how Alaric faked being com pulsed by Damon.

Comment

I Was Shock To Find Out Anna Was A Vampire.
        I Can't Wait Tell She Bite Jeremy.

Comment

anna must have a ring or a necklace or whatever the object that she has, it could even be a belly ring, without the herb since the herb is to stop compulsion. in the books it's lapis lazuli and my looking at the rings that that damon and stefan has i can guess that it is still lapis lazuli. it makes sence that anna would have it because in the books, katherine's handmaden makes the anti-sun-vampire-dust thing and i'm guessing that emily or someone else made it and katherine just handed it out to the people that she made. by made i mean turned.

Comment

Since Anna wanted the journal so bad, I'm shocked that she didn't compel Jeremy to get it. The only thing I can think of is if she has the "Steffan diet", so her compulsion might not work very well. And that new vamp who works in the pub, why didn't he compel bonnie?

Comment

they all had vervan remember elena gave them it all at the begining of the episode.

Comment

Bonnie is a witch, she's immune to their vampire mind mojo.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎