Loved It? Hated It? What Did You Think Of "The Art of Deception?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What Did You Think Of "The Art of Deception?"

So, what did you think of this episode?

Honestly, I am beginning to lose interest at times.
    10 - Entertained
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Deceived
    0%

If I had only seen the part where Matt went all "Boogy Man" on Sylar it would have been enough

Comment

I'll say 8, at times I would look at my television screen and go "uh-huh, why is this interesting?" But the Sylar/Parkman bits turned this episode around for me. Also Peter's gun-ho attitude made me laugh a bit.

Comment

I have to give it a 7.5. It was severely lacking in the special effects department, but it more then made up for it in the storyline. They played that pretty darn good with Samuel, at first I didn't even think he was in on it. And it was awesome how Matt got cocky once Sylar was de-powered, and forcefully shoved him down. I thought Matt would go all Russel Crowe on his ass! I just couldn't buy how Peter wants to help Sylar all of a sudden, with the grieving period, and Sylar killing his bro and all. I did like how Peter immediately stole Matt's ability, and Tracy got a call to help out.

I figure the season finale will be jammed packed with special effects, as the season has generally been lacking on them, they saved a boatload of cash on it, they'll probably go all out.

Comment

8 - It was a solid episode. I liked Sylar and Matt confrontation. Matt's moral compass seems to be way off. Who can blame him after Sylar threatened his family and attacked his wife. Samuel is the man of sleight of hand. I'm looking foward to Tracy coming back and Peter going into Sylar's nightmares next week.

Comment

10-I loved this episode. It was lightyears better than last week. And the shots of peter in an empty New York were really nice. has a very season 1 feel to it. Samuel was cunning and manipulative, and the underdeveloped character of Eli is getting more hated and I'll be glad to see him killed. After last week I had a bit of a doubt in heroes, but this week put an excitement back in the show for me.

Comment

10- One of the best episodes of the season IMO, I can really see a big finale being built up. Great seeing Tracy again after disappearing for a few episodes! Sylar and Matt are just great, I think something big is going to happen to Peter.....maybe. Its surprising how they keep finding new ways to keep Sylar interesting.

Comment

love it 10 for me, samuel is the king of deception. poor sylar lol matt was good to do it & tracy is back yeah , noah little plan went wrong thanks to eli. lydia died really bad got & shot & before dying she find out the samuel did it & samuel smile u gotta love him & amanda is alone. poor amanda too she will be pissed & star to explode people or something where is she anyways. peter to the save the day again.

Comment

Better than it's been in a while. Killing Lydia - even though she wasn't my favorite character, her being one of the most sympathetic of the Carnival made me hate Samuel even more.

I still don't like "Sylar wanting to be normal," but I really liked seeing what Matt did.

Glad they remembered Tracy is still on the show.

Ultimately it gets a 6/10. The show is still not what it used to be, but it was at least better than it's been.

Comment

Id feel bad about Lydia dying if they gave me more reason to like her. I tried hard to like Lydia and Edgar, but both characters didnt do much this whole season, and theyre story wasnt fleshed out in any way. Its sad that i like Eli (think thats his name, the multiplying guy) more in the short time he has been shown.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎