Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love rectangle with Jeremy a possiblity now!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love rectangle with Jeremy a possiblity now!

What do you think of a love rectangle with Jeremy now that we know Elena is adopted? I predict some fan fiction exploring this angle in the near future.

J: Hi, Jenna just broke the news that you are adopted. I'll always think of you as my sister. I love you. Don't ever forget that.
    E: *cries* thanks Jeremy, and you'll always be my bother. I wish mom and dad told me though.

They hug. Jeremy has always liked his sister and thought she was really pretty, but never in a sexual sort of way, at least not consciously. It came as just as flash...but the thought of Elena as more than just a sister entered his mind. I don't want to spell out the details, but it was quite dangerous. He quickly pushes out the idea...feeling revolted.

J: I'll always be here for you.
    E: I've got a great idea. Why don't we have a movie night like we used to.
    J: yeah, sure. The netflix came this morning. I'll put on my PJs.

About 20 minutes later, the adopted brother and sister come back downstairs...Jeremy in boxers and a t-shirt...Elena, in a form fitting, sheer night gown that is slightly see-through in bright light...although the tv room is pretty dim. They snuggle up close to each other like they used to as kids...smiling.

.......to be continued.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎