No announcement yet.

oh poor samuel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh poor samuel

the "that's your fantasy not mine" response from that old, snobby hag to samuel was just messed up. my interpretation from her saying that is pretty much "even if you surpass my hope for a romantic scenery, you poor carni boy can never obtain me, i am way above your league, you been entertaining, you can move along now teehee"

and then she had the vainness to pity-make-out with samuel!!!

damnit samuel, you should had gone t-bag on her and not the waitress

weird i didn't see it that way. samuel was still stuck in the past and it was a fantasy he always had, a dream. she had moved on and wanted to go back to her life. she felt bad for him and it seemed she pitied him. she didn't kiss him cuz of it. at one point there was something there and it's possible there still is. that scene at the end showed her with the flower and it's obvious there's feelings still there. she might be back and who knows might play a role in stopping samuel.

Comment

I agree with you Hellnback. Although I love Samuel, and you do not, I agree that he is more living in the past. She still cares for him, she just isn't in love with him. The kiss for her was a pity kiss. She was trying to console him. He was the one who cut it off because he knew she wasn't as passionate as he was.

T-Bag would have killed her...... but maybe not. He spared Mrs. Hollander....

Comment

^Ah good ole T-Bag, he was a much better character. Sam is predictable and truthfully not THAT powerful, sure he can probably destroy the world but unsuspecting sniper shot and he's dead. Though of course that will never happen.

Comment

When I was watching that episode my thoughts were "dude dont you get it, she is not interested in you any more" at the end of the episode it seems that he still didnt get it but it appeared that he dumped her when really she dumped him a long time ago. It was sad though because he tried so hard to impress her but it backfired on him.

Comment

yes poor samuel eveyone needs love. plus after get rejected like that from the girl u loved the most ,if u r a villain with the kind of power u will do even worst things .

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎