Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if he wants to loose his powers why not ask the hatian?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if he wants to loose his powers why not ask the hatian?

I mean he can erase his mind!

The Hatian's mind erasing isn't as powerful as Matt's ability to push thoughts, remember Peter tried to erase Sylar but Sylar was just too powerful, the healing ability was able to counter it amazingly well. With Parkman however, Sylar can just be made to think he has no abilities, though I think Matt has other plans.

Comment

Originally posted by halvor311
      With Parkman however, Sylar can just be made to think he has no abilities
      That doesn't permanently stick either, as evidenced Sylar doesn't think he's Nathan anymore.

Comment

i doubt syler will really end up losing his powers in the end. or try to lose them.

Comment

Yea I highly doubt that Sylar will go through with losing his powers, that would make him an insignificant pe-on, then Sammy and the carnival groupies will rule everyone.

Comment

Looks like the writers are clipping sylar's wings. Just like they did to peter when he was getting too powerful.

Comment

Matt Jr. can also shut down's Sylar's powers.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroesAllDay
                Matt Jr. can also shut down's Sylar's powers.
                The writers' possibly might go that route. Next week It seems that Sylar forces Parkman to got into his head. While they're performing this seance, Peter might go to Parkman's and intervene. I could see baby Parkman having them both touch, and transferring Sylar's powers to Peter.

Comment

yes i agree matt jr can do it but will be too easy. matt perphaps can do some trick if he plays the cards correctly

Comment

I think that peter has his fathers power but being a nice guy has always had more mild forms of it.

First he only absorbed many powers with out taking them away then he developed a mental block convincing him he can only absorb one at a time. He can take away Sylers abilities if he believed in himself

Comment

Originally posted by ajac
                      I mean he can erase his mind!
                      He can only block Sylar's powers while is his around. True he CAN erase his memory but all you have to do is watch season two's premiere to know that won't work. Haitian took Peter's memories but Peter was still able to use his abilities. He just didn't know he had them, how many he had, and how to control them. Haitian's not the answer. Arthur would be the only conceivable answer but he's obviously dead. Maybe baby Matt Parkman would work but I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎