The Interview (Cless One-Shot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Interview (Cless One-Shot)

Deleted due to author's wishes.
    Last edited by Cat 25; 03-03-2011, 07:06 AM.

That was great! and kinda cute as well. lol.

Comment

I did laugh, too. It was amusing and endearing at the same time, and well, the Supra comparison really made me nod in approval. :-)

Comment

Mena you're right that was enduring, amusing, funny. You portrayed Clark and Tess's feelings well. You showed him good. It made my approval of you go to a hundred percent now. It was like that before I'm just saying. Sorry I totally mess up with talking. I ramble a lot so... Great Job continue.

~~~~Clanagirl

Comment

d
          Last edited by Cat 25; 03-03-2011, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
            Thanks guys. Writing one-shots are fun. Hey, how many Cless stories do you think it takes to get a Clark & Tess section in the forum? Hmmm.
            good question.

Comment

That was great!!! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Really good and funny

Comment

This was GREAT! I LOVE CLESS!

Comment

Well not realy sure i think between this and all the other cless fics we might have enough for one page 'sighs' we really need more cless fics . great one shot btw

'

Comment

Originally posted by lana4ever
                      Well not realy sure i think between this and all the other cless fics we might have enough for one page 'sighs' we really need more cless fics . '

I agree. We do need more Clessy fics!!

Comment

Awesome, I did laugh, they have awesome chemistry. Thanks for sharing Cat!

Comment

Loved it .. laughed almost all the way through. Very cute.. my fav bits where

“Good? But not great?” Clark asked, then wanted to smack himself on the forehead. Why was everything he said sounding like a lame come-on?
                          “In between running a globalized business and now a newspaper, I don’t have much time for hobbies but…I do like surfing, something I picked up when I was in Australia.” She saw Clark nodding his head, but got the feeling he wasn’t paying attention. “Sometimes I draw characters’ of people on the street for extra money. Other times I go down to the Pussycat Club to practice my pole dancing.”

Clark nodded, his brain trying to not dwell on the alluring woman before him, then suddenly his head snapped up, his eyes wide as dinner plates as he registered what she’d said. “I beg your pardon?”

She laughed at him openly. “Pay attention. There’ll be a test after.”
                          but seriously it was all so good. Great one shot!

Comment

I die!

Comment

I laughed. A lot.

Since you are basically the only Cless writer out there, you have to write more!
                              I love this pairing and you nail it everytime!!

I'm a fan!
                              ^__^

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎