No announcement yet.

Did Angela barge into Emma's place?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Angela barge into Emma's place?

I could be wrong here, but near the beginning of the eppy, it seemed as if Peter went to Emma's house to speak with her. After all she played the cello to lure Peter there. All of a sudden Angela storms in (doesn't even knock) like she owns the place and asks Peter how he knows Emma?

you know i noticed that too. what was up with that. peter shows up at emma's and then after a commercial and another scene, angela comes right through the door, a different door, since emma's door is always shown on the right side of the room. but what happened? did peter and emma just leave her apartment and go to his to continue talking? i found that strange. i too was asking "what is angela doing barging into emma's apartment? do they know each other?" but it was obvious then that they were now at peter's place.

Comment

Yeah i mean it was shocking like she had lunch plans with her but then when she leaves and Pete says "I'll call you later!" (???????) i figured they just moved apts on us.

Comment

Yeah, they did. Peter took her to his apartment to show her the picture of Samuel. Had to rewatch that, though, because that was definitely surprising at first.

Comment

Ooooooohhhhhh. Yeah the William Hooper picture. It was a bit misleading.

Comment

emma likes peter. except for busting her cello to bits!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
              emma likes peter. except for busting her cello to bits!
              Yeah, not a good move Peter walking into her apt. and to start smashing her stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎