Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar and Claire!!

Opinions??

it's gonna happen and then it's not.

although it was obvious claire was hiding sylar in her room when noah showed up. to me it felt like he had already met with her and noah interrupted them. i have a feeling in the next ep we'll see the two interacting and then we'll get noah knocking on the door. who knows how this will develop.

Comment

It seems like Heroes is inching towards turning Sylar "good." I mean he can't kill anymore, and Sammy filled the "bad guy power vacuum", and we have a de-powered Peter, so Sylar is the only one that has a chance to save the day. Peter even saw Sylar helping Emma in his dream.

I think Claire will ultimately convince Sylar to step away from the dark side, as Sylar apparently has feelings for her, probably because he knows that only him and her will be immortal.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
        It seems like Heroes is inching towards turning Sylar "good." I mean he can't kill anymore, and Sammy filled the "bad guy power vacuum", and we have a de-powered Peter, so Sylar is the only one that has a chance to save the day. Peter even saw Sylar helping Emma in his dream.

I think Claire will ultimately convince Sylar to step away from the dark side, as Sylar apparently has feelings for her, probably because he knows that only him and her will be immortal.
        I live in the UK so I haven't seen any eps so far this season and to be honest I wasn't all that excited until I saw this. It looks an interesting story arc for Sylar, is it? he's my fav character.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
          it's gonna happen and then it's not.

although it was obvious claire was hiding sylar in her room when noah showed up. to me it felt like he had already met with her and noah interrupted them. i have a feeling in the next ep we'll see the two interacting and then we'll get noah knocking on the door. who knows how this will develop.
          there was no scene showing Sylar was interacting with Claire at all. I don't know where you get the notion 'obvious'.

Comment

I agree that she was hiding something. Most story arcs intertwine even when they aren't shown to until many episodes later. I thought Sylar was in her room as well.

Comment

I just re-watched the episode and I got the feeling that Sylar shapeshifted into Claire when Noah came to the door, and he utilized Doyle's ability to hide Claire.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎