No announcement yet.

Samuel owned Sylar!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel owned Sylar!

That had to be the best moment in this episode. Right when they made that swishing sound and Doyle flew, I knew that was Sylar's entrance. He wasn't wasting any time, and he wanted to start slicing Samuel's dome, but his power malfunctioned, and Samuel used his terrakinesis to mess Sylar up big time. I'm just shocked how he just let Sylar go and put him in Lydia's trailer after he tried to off him. You'd think at the very least he'd at least have Doyle watching over him so he can't get back up.

But I think this was a huge wake-up call to Sylar; he's not the big man on campus any longer.

That was a awesome scene

Comment

Very cool.
      He looked like Nathan after Peter exploded.

Comment

I think he put Sylar with Lydia because he knew that Sylar's problem was emotional. If he would've put him with Doyle, Sylar would've busted out and come back to kill, but the time with Lydia allowed Samuel to talk with Sylar

Comment

The pen is mightier than the sylar. Sylar should have cleaned the floor with samuel. The writers didn't want it to be that easy. He couldn't really kill sylar anyway, with his healing factor.so it was a stalemate.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
            The pen is mightier than the sylar. Sylar should have cleaned the floor with samuel. The writers didn't want it to be that easy. He couldn't really kill sylar anyway, with his healing factor.so it was a stalemate.
            That was obviously the point. Samuel knew he couldn't kill him, but didn't want Sylar to kill him. He had to incapacitate Sylar in the meantime.

And Sylar apparently can't clean the floor with Samuel as he has seem to have lost his killer instinct.

Comment

samuel could kill sylar before he attack him. samuel control the earth he could do anything before sylar got a chance. sylar weakness is overconfidence kind a like samuel's.

Comment

Sylar can very easily kill Samuel if he really really wanted to. He has come into contact with Doyle, so he could shapeshift into Doyle and be friendly with Samuel, then catch him off guard and slice his throat.

Maybe that's why he's attracted to Claire. Claire is mighty suspicious of Samuel, so maybe she'll convince Sylar to take her form and attack an unsuspecting Samuel.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                  Sylar can very easily kill Samuel if he really really wanted to. He has come into contact with Doyle, so he could shapeshift into Doyle and be friendly with Samuel, then catch him off guard and slice his throat.

Maybe that's why he's attracted to Claire. Claire is mighty suspicious of Samuel, so maybe she'll convince Sylar to take her form and attack an unsuspecting Samuel.
                  that is like sooo imposibble for the writers to write such theory for this show. In that case, everything in this show is not what it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by edwinisdenim
                    that is like sooo imposibble for the writers to write such theory for this show. In that case, everything in this show is not what it seems.
                    Of course Sylar burnt more then a few bridges with Claire that'll have to be re-built first, and that'll take some time. At least a few episodes to take up some space. But I can see it-Sylar teaming up with Claire- the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Comment

I did'nt even know it came on monday. Suck I just put my netflix account on hold otherwise I could have saw it online.
                      Last edited by kp1984; 01-06-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I was just thinking about something. When Sylar was at the carnival looking for ink after he stole Lydia's power, and Samuel was trying to manipulate him, why didn't Sylar's lie detector go off? I did notice that Sammy never directly answered questions; he changed the subject often. But when Samuel said that he knows Sylar because he is just like him, why didn't Sylar's lie detector ability kick in?

What should've happened is then Sylar's lie ability would alert him that Samuel is lying, so Sylar says, "You're lying, and then uses his tk to fling him somewhere.

Comment

They both want power. But in different context. Sylar wants to be the only one. Samuel wants to be a ruler.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎