Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter giving up useful powers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way that I interpreted it was that Peter was looking at the picture of Nathan, and really thinking about him, and then he was suddenly able to fly. I dunno, I think it kind of makes sense that Peter was able to access his empathic mimicry in the first place when he remembered the people that he got the powers from, so he was able to fly again when he was thinking about Nathan and looking at the picture of him.

Comment

so now peter and west have met. although it took place off screen. but they met.

Comment

i thought is was super stupid? why would you want to fly around for fun when you can be imortal? or super strong? or a healer? a time traveler? really....i mean he better use that memory to GET BACK his OG power and stop being so split. Sylar is one sided and owns his life, Pete second guesses everything and his family was/is constantly trying to trick,control or confuse him. If he could get his emotions in check (anger) he could be an empath again.

Comment

o0 see...I'd go see the haitian, get close to sylar, and absorb sylars abilities. heh

Comment

Originally posted by ojugo20
            can someone tell me how peter has flight and is original abilities back?
            He doesn't. At the moment he only has flight. Claire and West are facebook friends, so presumably they are still talking with each other through that medium. Claire contacted West and introduced him to Peter or something like that. That's how Peter got flight back, he doesn't have his original power back.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎