X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Of Mercy ( Chlollie)

Title: Angel Of Mercy
    Author: LilDevil426 a.k.a Maria
    Pairings: Chloe/Oliver,Chloe/Davis,Lois/Clark
    Author's Note: Wow, HOW can I describe this story? Well, it's something that's been playing around my head for months but I've hit a bit of a writer's block. It's a combo of a lot of things one HUGE thing is discouragement. So I'm posting it here to see if I can get encouraged to keep writing it! jeje Ok, the story is, in a nutshell, Chloe discovers something that will changer HER life and the lives of EVERYONE around her MAYBE even the lives of the whole world. So tell me what you think? Maybe I'll get encouraged to keep writing it P.S The pairing is pretty much Chlollie, since Oliver and Chloe's relationship gets developed... ALOT
    Disclaimer: EVERYTHING belongs to the CW. Unfortunately.

Angel Of Mercy

Chapter One

Chloe was looking down at the object in her hands, motionless, breathless and unable to fully take it in. Tears started building at the edge of her eye blurring her vision and her hands trembled slightly making the object fall on the bathroom floor. Chloe glanced at her reflection, the blurred vision of her face in the mirror, looking back was a woman who had now lost control of her life, the tragic thing is she hardly had it in her grasp in the first place. Now she felt it slipping away like sand through her fingers, she could even feel it slipping away with every breath she took. She felt the tears sliding down her cheek and she put her hand on her chest as she felt a knot as big as a meteoroid stuck on her throat holding back her need to scream. But she couldn’t, she could not scream when her cousin was standing right on the other side of the door. Her cousin… Lois. What would she say if she knew?? She guesses she wouldn’t say much, since she wasn’t in earth at the time, no one knew where she was. Lois might be the only one to stand by her, support her… NO, Lois knew the kind of man Davis was. Chloe told her everything when she came back, what he did to Jimmy.

“Jimmy”

That single name made her chest hurt and her knees feel weak under her. Chloe crashed down on the toilet seat as she cupped her hands on her mouth and tried to hold back the huge sob that escaped her lips. Flashes from the fateful day of his death appeared in her mind. When Davis killed a man, the only man, that could’ve ever really cared for her. She will admit that her feelings for him weren’t as strong as she felt before but she did care for him, love him, he was her husband, what could be the only husband she could ever have. He loved her and gave his entire heart to her and she … repaid him… by... Chloe looked down at the small object on the tiled floor, the object that has forever changed her existence, an object that simply exposes to the light her mistake, a mistake she thought she could’ve left in the shadows. Chloe thought she could escape it but… now it will be impossible to.

Chloe glanced down to the object on the floor. The pregnancy test was blue… for positive.

“Hey… Chloe! You ok? You’ve been in there for 20 minutes! We’re going to miss the movie!”

Chloe heard her cousin’s muffled voice on the other side of the bathroom door. And she automatically knelt to the floor took the test and put it under the faucet and let the water run over it to clean it. Chloe had entered the bathroom with the unopened test on her purse. She needed to know if the recent morning sicknesses were the flu or… something else. Unfortunately now she knew… how she wished it was the flu. She wished she could open up her eyes and wake up to this being all a dream.

“Yeah, I’ll be right there!” Chloe let the water run and she ran her hands so hard on the plastic object her hands turned red, she felt the knot building up in her throat again as she broke the test and threw it inside her purse, she took her purse and threw it on her shoulder. The purse had hardly anything in it and yet a small object weighed to her 50 pounds, 50 pounds of shame, lies, 50 pounds that weighed in her chest like an unmovable burden... and she’s going to throw it away later when Lois wasn’t looking.

TBC

Feedback? What you guys think??
    Last edited by LILdevil426; 01-04-2010, 07:37 PM.

Great start! can't wait for more!!

Comment

nice start ppms

Comment

interesting to see where you take it from here.

Comment

So was this before or after Chloe realized Davis was a killer? I'm curious to read more. I'd like to know how and when she got pregnant to him. It sounds like it was a single occasion. You got me in with the Chlollie tag. I know he'd never turn his back on her despite what she might think. I've always thought exploring Chole/Davis would be like walking a tightrope but good on you for giving it a go. I'll be back to read more.

Comment

OK I LIKE IT SO FAR ... so who is the father ? plez not davis lol ok cant wait for u to update ...

Comment

Oooh juicy start, look forward to see how it plays out

Comment

Originally posted by iluvaqt
                So was this before or after Chloe realized Davis was a killer? I'm curious to read more. I'd like to know how and when she got pregnant to him. It sounds like it was a single occasion. You got me in with the Chlollie tag. I know he'd never turn his back on her despite what she might think. I've always thought exploring Chole/Davis would be like walking a tightrope but good on you for giving it a go. I'll be back to read more.
                It was AFTER. it's coming ... It is a LITTLE bit jajaja that's part of the writer's block problem jeje. Keep your fingers crossed for me

I hope I don't disappoint you guys with this story and I'm going to update later today! Thanks for the feedback really helps!!

Comment

Angel of Mercy

Chapter Two

Chloe stared at the screen in front of her at the big red blip that has been blinking for the last 20 minutes at the location she had been looking for.

Blink

Blink

Blink

It was driving her insane and not because of the blinking, to the contrary it could be the simplest thing in her life right now. The incessant blinking was pointing out a place that would’ve been the last place she could’ve have ever thought she would set foot in.

The Metropolis Abortion Clinic

She has been thinking over to go or not to go for the last three days. On one hand if she did destroy this… thing inside of her… she could save herself a lot of heartache and not to mention save millions of people from what could be total destruction for their world. What is she thinking? How could she be thinking this twice? This is the fate of mankind at stake. What if it is born and it’s a monster completely and she couldn’t contain it. Flashes of destruction and blood passed through Chloe’s mind and Doomsday appeared in her mind as clear as day, those red piercing eyes, the monstrosity of a body with spikes sticking out of it. NO. She had to do this, she just had to! Her whole world was at stake. Chloe stood up from her seat in the Watchtower headquarters and closed the window in the screen and started heading for her purse, suddenly her cell phone started vibrating inside. Chloe sighed in frustration and took her phone out and glanced at the caller ID. It was Clark. Chloe froze halfway to the door.

Clark… the other “monster” she knew, which just happened to be the most amazing person she has ever known. The incredible things he did. Saved people around the world daily, loved earth more than humans do, loved humans more than humans do. She’s been standing by his side for nine years and … she’s dedicated her life to help him in what he does. And now as The Blur he has become one of the greatest heroes and has joined other heroes to the cause.

The vibration in her hand ceased and she automatically put her hand on her stomach. She could be carrying another hero in her stomach, right now, another great Hero like the Blur. She thought about the child in her growing up, good, learning to love and learning to be with the humans and loving them. She even thought of him meeting a beautiful human girl and loving her, and him becoming another great light for this world to believe in. Chloe could feel her body literally tearing in two as she reversed her steps back to her seat and sat down. Now she had no idea what to do. Could she kill an innocent child that could actually have a chance to not have the destiny it’s father did? Her purse started vibrating again and this time she didn’t ignore the call.

If only Clark knew that thanks to his call, he had saved the life of another one of his kind… if only for a little while.

Chloe opened the phone and tried to muster as much of her Sullivan cheerfulness as she could.

"Hey Clark!"

She could feel the soft grass beneath her feet as she ran toward the little boy calling her.

“Mommy! “ The sweet sound echoed inside of her head as she made it to the tree house in the middle of the flowery field. The wind blew her blonde hair back and she could feel her white nightgown blowing behind her as she followed the sweet giggle of the little boy.

“Where are you?!” Chloe smiled as she saw the little head appear from behind the tree with his piercing blue eyes and his head of hair as black as his father’s. His smile melted her heart and he reminded her of Davis, when she first met him, when his madness hadn’t consumed him and he hadn’t known of the monster inside him.

“Mommy! Look at what I did!” The little boy quickly ran passed her and went climbing up the steps of the tree house. She followed the little boy up the steps and she was behind him as he disappeared in the entrance of his hideout.

“Come on! Mommy, look! LOOK!”

Smiling, Chloe raised her hand upwards inside the entrance until she could feel the solid surface and she raised her whole body up in one final lift until she entered. As she sat down her smile faded as she felt some kind of liquid under her. She looked down and her white nightgown was soaked in a red liquid, it looked and smelled like blood… human blood.

“MOMMY! LOOK!” Chloe glanced toward the little boy whose whole face was stained with blood and his eyes glowed red as he pointed to the two bodies at his feet.

“Look at what I did… Mommy.” His voice turned sinister, evil, reminding her of Davis after his evil had consumed him. Chloe looked down at the boy’s feet, looking up at her were the pale faces of Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane as their broken bodies laid at his feet and a pool of blood was coming from their bodies toward her falling through the tree house’s entrance.

“Look at what you made me do, Mommy.” His words echoed inside her head as she let out a scream.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!”

“CHLOE!... CHLOE!” Lois’s voice broke through her thoughts and Chloe opened her eyes as she raised her body from her bed.

“Chloe! It’s ok! It was just a dream!” Her cousin was staring at her, pale, her face stricken with fear.

“My God. You’ve been screaming for minutes straight Chloe. Are you ok?” Chloe looked down to her white nightgown, and it was white, almost see through. A dream, it was all a dream.

“It’s ok Chloe, You’re ok now. It was just a dream.”Lois leaned in to her and wrapped her in an embrace. Chloe’s eyes closed as she felt tears threatening to fall. As she realized… this dream could become a reality.

TBC

Feedback? What you think?
                  Last edited by LILdevil426; 01-05-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

This is very good, can't wait for the next update!

Comment

That was truly terrifying. Pregnancy tends to make you more paranoid about so many things and considering what Chloe knows, it's not much of a stretch to have her feel this way. Or for her nightmares to be even more dark than what she feared about Davis. I thought it was great that you included her first impression of Davis. He really was sweet, considerate, charming and who doesn't appreciate a guy in uniform? It is risky but she could do a CVS or an amniocentesis test. Dr Hamilton has a sample of Davis' DNA. He would be able to tell her if her baby will have the same unstable cells that he did or if it will be more human.

Comment

Disclaimer: In this next chapter there will be mentions of abortion and such. I want to remind you guys the real reason why we're here , which is to read and enjoy stories of our favorite characters, so I'm begging you please not to start arguments of anti or pro abortion or any such thing. This is simply fiction. Let's keep the PEACE

Ok, now Enjoy!

Angel Of Mercy

Chapter Three

“MURDERER!!”

“HOW CAN YOU KILL A LIFE!?”

“IT IS AN INNOCENT CHILD!!”

Chloe cupped her hands on her ears as she passed through the mob of protesters standing in front of the Abortion Clinic. Bodies of protesters slammed against her and screamed in her ear but she pushed on until she made it to the entrance door and stepped inside. They wouldn't say it was innocent if they knew.

The waiting room was empty except for the receptionist. Chloe took off her sunglasses, which she was using to hide her face, and stepped forward walking toward the counter. Chloe could feel her exhaustion on every part of her body and she had put concealer on the bags that had formed under her eyes. She had finally made the decision after the third night of nightmares. Lois was already getting worried and she even stayed with her last night to see if she could sleep better but maybe an hour later she woke up, screaming, with Lois holding her in an embrace yet again. The dreams were getting worse, each night she would dream of another person she loved getting killed by her own son or daughter. Sometimes it would be all of them at once, Chloe could feel the ice cold shiver up her back even now. Chloe is even scared to close her eyes for fear that she would daydream. She hated fearing to go to sleep, sleep being her only escape from her reality, a reality that gets more impossible to live in everyday.

With her friendship with Clark slowly mending, and now with this new discovery she has doubts if Clark would ever be her friend again, she hardly sees him anymore except when he needs her help with something or looking for an update on his new Kandorian enemy that followed Lois from the future. They don’t just hang out with each other anymore, she believes it’s because he still can’t forgive her for what happened that day which they call Doomsday. When she betrayed her friends by running away with Davis, thinking she could help him, which ended up being the biggest mistake of her life. Clark will never fully trust her again… never.

“Excuse me.” A woman’s voice broke Chloe’s thoughts. Chloe looked to the counter and saw a woman with white hair, looked about fifty, smiling at her as if she had just entered heaven. She guesses they have to make the women who come in her quite comfortable for what they were about to do.

“Are you here to make an appointment?” The blue-eyed woman looked up at her with a smile and Chloe felt a bit of relief knowing that at least there was someone out there who wouldn’t judge her. Chloe smiled back trying to hide the battle that raged inside of her. The screaming of the women outside could still be heard through the walls. It was like being taken by her arms and being pulled one way and then another. The echo of the screaming of the protesters on one side and the gentle smile of the lady in front of her, One represented a risk while the other was an easy way out. If she walked out of this building, her whole world could be at risk and if she didn’t and stayed and did the procedure she would never know what kind of man or hero the boy or girl could have grown up to be. And she knew that that would haunt her forever.

“Miss?” The woman spoke again, making Chloe glance back at her.

“You don’t need to worry, everything done here is confidential. No one will ever know you were here.” She must have noticed Chloe’s indecision in her face for the woman did an assuring smile.

“Thank you, umm… yes, I would like to do an appointment.”

“Perfect, then why don’t you fill these out and I’ll prepare a room for you. I’ll call you in a few moments.” Chloe took the binder the nurse handed out to her and turned to sit down in the waiting room. As Chloe sat down, looking around the Clinic, she realized she had never felt more alone than in that moment. A knot formed in her throat as she thought of where she was and what she was going to do, and doing it alone. She thought of going to Emil but she just didn't dare telling anyone about this. She has never felt so boxed in, so helpless. Chloe leaned her head back to the wall behind her and closed her eyes as she tried to hold her sobs. Something good will come out of this, she’s saving lives, she might be saving Clark’s life, what if it grew and would end up killing him she’s… she’s…

An image of a little boy with dark hair and blue eyes formed in her mind. Smiling and pointing up at the sky.

“Mommy look at what I can do!” The little boy jumped up high to the sky until he was flying. Then landed on the other side of the field they were standing in. Chloe felt a hand on her shoulder and when she looked to her side she saw Clark smiling and laughing as he joined the little boy and jumped high to the sky too and landed on the other side. Her hair flew back as they speeded in front of her. They were both smiling at her and she couldn’t help but smile too.

“He was worth having, wasn’t he?” Clark asked her as he kissed him on the forehead. It was like he was a proud father looking down at his son.

“Yes, he was.” Another voice appeared as Chloe looked behind her as Oliver, with Lois beside him, walked toward them and put an arm over her shoulder.

“He could be part of the team. He can save the world someday.”

“MISS!” Chloe snapped open her eyes as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“You poor thing, you dozed off. Everything is ready. You can come in now.” The lady turned around and disappeared through the hallway. Chloe stood up from the seat and took a deep breath; she could feel the uncertainty creep up her spine again. But before she could take that first step her phone rang. Chloe cursed as she forgot to put it in vibrate. She opened her purse and pulled out her phone, it wasn’t a call but a message, from Oliver. Chloe opened the message and read it as it said:

“I’m outside the Clinic. You better come out. ASAP.”

Chloe gasped as she closed the phone quickly and returned it inside her purse. No. No way. Chloe quickly ran to the door and opened it.

“YAY!!”

“YOU DID A GREAT CHOICE!!”

The protesters cheered on as Chloe passed through the crowd and when she had finally left the crowd behind. She saw him. She could see his blonde hair, grey suit, leaning on his Black Mercedes and looking directly at her. She couldn’t believe it. Oliver Queen was waiting for her.

TBC

So What you guys think?? I'll admit I didn't know if to put Chloe in this position but I really see Chloe in a desperate situation and she herself being very scared. But I knew there had to be someone to bring her back to reality ... sooo thoughts??

Comment

I love it! Please update soon!!!

Comment

Going through pregnancies myself and having friends experience trauma and difficulties, complications and still borns, I never make any judgments at all anymore. We never know what they're going through, the impossible decisions they're faced with. This is Chloe's dilemma and while I wish that she'll explore everything she can before deciding, she has a lot more to fear than most.

My heart stopped when I read that Oliver messaged her. It make sense that he's watching her. It's only fair since she watched him for so long without him knowning. They're looking out for each other now. I can't wait to see how this investigation goes. Is she going to say she was there for research? For JL work or for a story. I guess if Ollie think she's covering up something he could always tell Clark and he'd quickly find out the truth.

Was the daydream the baby sensing danger? Giving her a vision for self preservation? We don't know a lot about Kryptonian development or gestation. Or was it Chloe hoping that she could count on her friends to stand by her?

Looking forward to more. Great job so far.

Comment

PPMS...very interesting so far

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎