Teddy Dunn says VM may come back...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Dunn says VM may come back...

Teddy Dunn, who portrayed Duncan Kane in VM, said on his twitter:

theyre thinking about making veronica mars season four come out again. excited

That would be amazing.

Not sure if this is his real twitter account or not but...who knows? lol

LOL. Fake Twitter account much? Even if VM did some back (which it honestly shouldn't)... I don't think Teddy would be involved, considering he was written out in the middle of Season 2.

Comment

Not sure if it's a fake but....

....I would die if Veronica Mars came back!

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
        LOL. Fake Twitter account much? Even if VM did some back (which it honestly shouldn't)... I don't think Teddy would be involved, considering he was written out in the middle of Season 2.
        Why shouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Poweranimals
          Why shouldn't it?
          The show was barely pulling 2 million viewers near the end, and it was pretty clear to me that Rob Thomas had no real plan for the show beyond Season 1. Definitely not by Season 3. The Veronica Mars: FBI thing was one of the worst pieces of television I'd never seen, especially since none of the characters I liked (Keith, Logan, Dick, Mac, Weevil, Lamb, etc.) were present. Instead it was another string of making snark about rapes and serious subjects. No thank you.

Comment

VM was never a huge ratings success but it was an amazing show. I only recently discovered as much via Netflix and enjoyed all three seasons to a varying degree. I can't comment too much on the FBI thing but it looked like more of an extended promo from what I saw. It was kind of a hard sell however I'd be willing to see how it turned out.

Comment

Seriouse Break Down!

I'm Going To Cry If They Don't Come Out With A Fourth Season And/Or A Movie. Seriously, They Can't Just Cut If Off At The End Of The Third Season. I Am Honestly An Addict And I Must Say That The Season 3 Finale Was Not Very Stun-Full. They Have Done Way Better And I Don't See How They Wouldn't Be Able To Keep Going. There Is Still So Much To Talk About.. What Happens When She Goes To The FBI?... What Happens To Logan???... Mac..?? Common' I Need Something. !!!! I Have No Idea What I Am Going To Do Without VM. Yes This Might Seem A Bit Over-Dramatic... But Quite Frankly I Mean Every Word Of It. If I Could Help In Any way I WILL Do It.. I Mean..... Give Me SOMETHING!!!!!

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

Wow Bro, You Need To Open Up Your Mind A Little. And Did You Ever Stop To Think That The Fourth Season TEASER.. (Which Is Probably All You Had Seen) Hadn't Explained Everything Yet... You Notice We Have No Idea What Happens Between The Season Finale And The Beginning Of The New Stuff Until She Tells About It While She Goes Along. Or When She Possibly Has Flash Backs. Maybe Those Characters Will Get Brought Back.. We Haven't Seen Enough To Know Yet.
              Last edited by VM.BiggestFan93; 09-16-2011, 08:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎