Batman Arkham Asylum 2!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even any voice work? Weak sauce.

Comment

I only got a chance to rent it but I beat it over the weekend. Seriously one of the best games i have played all year. If you havent played this yet, doyourself a favor and go check it out!

Comment

This game has way too much stuff to be completed in just a few days. I finished the story modes with both Batman and Catwoman. Then I went back and completed everything Riddler threw at me. I had to search out every green glowing thug just to get all the locations of Riddler's trophies and riddles. But not only that there's also the physical challenges you must do. There's like over 400 in all. I think maybe 404. After collecting some of the Riddler's stuff you can then go and save a victim from one of his traps. Then you must collect more in order to find other victims eventually leading to the Riddler's hideout itself. Funny how all this time it was in an area I always seem to land at and I never knew.

So I collected everything with both Batman and Catwoman. The physical challenges were trickier. But even then with story mode complete and every riddle found I'm at 71% complete. I'm thinking this has to include the challenge maps and a lot of the things that are hidden through out the game. Such as hidden recordings. Hidden videos or cut scenes. As well as little things like this....before approaching Azreal for the first time, stand across the way from him on another building. Throw you batarang at him and he will catch it. He will earn an achievement. As for a hidden scene after facing off with ras in his HQ you can go back and explore the sewers. You must have the remote control batarang for this. There's a button behind a gate that you can't get to. But at the top the bars are torn apart enough for you to control your batarang to go through. Do this and hit the button and a blast from the past will show up. Apparently there are other scenes like this hidden through out the game and might count towards full completion. Plus that they can't be done after you complete the game. So you have to accomplish them during the actual story mode.

It looks like I'll be playing this game again from the start just to get everything.

Comment

I know theres a lot more to do in the game and im mad i didnt buy it. i think jm going to get it next week. but by far its worth the money. from what i hear tueres more to the game than the villains theyve confirmed.

Comment

I think I screwed up and prevented myself from being able to get 100% because of some things I did out of order in New Game Plus. I've been kicking myself ever since I realized it.

In the new recruit arena in the museum there are a couple of Riddler trophies you can only get by passing the Remote Control batarang through electricity, which I'd turned off during my first playthrough and couldn't reactivate. So in New Game Plus I left the electricity on and got the trophies... Only now Catwoman can't get past the electricity to complete her mission and I can't switch to Batman. So just a heads up, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
              This game has way too much stuff to be completed in just a few days. I finished the story modes with both Batman and Catwoman. Then I went back and completed everything Riddler threw at me. I had to search out every green glowing thug just to get all the locations of Riddler's trophies and riddles. But not only that there's also the physical challenges you must do. There's like over 400 in all. I think maybe 404. After collecting some of the Riddler's stuff you can then go and save a victim from one of his traps. Then you must collect more in order to find other victims eventually leading to the Riddler's hideout itself. Funny how all this time it was in an area I always seem to land at and I never knew.

So I collected everything with both Batman and Catwoman. The physical challenges were trickier. But even then with story mode complete and every riddle found I'm at 71% complete. I'm thinking this has to include the challenge maps and a lot of the things that are hidden through out the game. Such as hidden recordings. Hidden videos or cut scenes. As well as little things like this....before approaching Azreal for the first time, stand across the way from him on another building. Throw you batarang at him and he will catch it. He will earn an achievement. As for a hidden scene after facing off with ras in his HQ you can go back and explore the sewers. You must have the remote control batarang for this. There's a button behind a gate that you can't get to. But at the top the bars are torn apart enough for you to control your batarang to go through. Do this and hit the button and a blast from the past will show up. Apparently there are other scenes like this hidden through out the game and might count towards full completion. Plus that they can't be done after you complete the game. So you have to accomplish them during the actual story mode.

It looks like I'll be playing this game again from the start just to get everything.
              yeah I heard there were quite a few easter eggs and teasers scattered throughout about possible future adventures, the one I was most intrigued by, even more than Azrael was [SPOILER]Hush assuming Bruce Wayne's face like he did in Heart of Hush[/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by j03superbat
                I think I screwed up and prevented myself from being able to get 100% because of some things I did out of order in New Game Plus. I've been kicking myself ever since I realized it.

In the new recruit arena in the museum there are a couple of Riddler trophies you can only get by passing the Remote Control batarang through electricity, which I'd turned off during my first playthrough and couldn't reactivate. So in New Game Plus I left the electricity on and got the trophies... Only now Catwoman can't get past the electricity to complete her mission and I can't switch to Batman. So just a heads up, everyone.
                actually you can. you just go to any of the areas where you switch characters on top of the buildings and then re-enter the museum. if i'm right with batman just leave the electricity on and use the rc batarang as you described. there's a lot of things that require you to use batman first. like destroying walls to allow catwoman to enter places later.

i was told that's there's a secret easter egg area that's similar to the one found in the original game. in the first game there's a hidden room that's not marked on the map at all. but when you go into it you find blueprints of arkham city from the 2nd game in it. the plans are for a portion of the city to be converted to a prison and that's it's been approved. well supposedly in the new game there's something like that. but that's just a rumor someone told me so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                  actually you can. you just go to any of the areas where you switch characters on top of the buildings and then re-enter the museum. if i'm right with batman just leave the electricity on and use the rc batarang as you described. there's a lot of things that require you to use batman first. like destroying walls to allow catwoman to enter places later.
                  That's the problem. I'll have to check again when I get home, but I can't switch to Batman at the point I'm at. It's right after you beat the game on my way to fight Two-Face; the ability to switch freely between Bats and Selina is unlocked after you beat Dent. But maybe in New Game + that option is already available.

Comment

So now that Games For Windows Live is dead I lost my saves to Arkham City. I had it 75% completed.

But doesn't really matter. I was looking for an excuse to play the game all over again in a harder difficulty. Just beat Ra's in the wicked cool boss battle.

Comment

this gonna be really interesting i must say. thanks for sharing the information. there gonna be a blast...

Comment

They are supposed to reveal a new Batman Arkham game tomorrow called Batman Arkham Knight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNL8xjQh4D4 Tomorrow sees the new DC All-Access video hit. An all-games edition, it seems. Newsarama suggest they are

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎