Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois....Brown eyes??!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish i had green or blue or gray or hazel or sea form green which is what i would kill lana for but i got stuck with stupid boring dark brown eyes lame for me anyway!
    Erica to me eyes look green that can change to hazel either way they are beautiful!

Comment

I think Erica has Brownish Greenish eyes.

BTW Doris I like your Avi. But I got freaked out when I though Clark was winking at me

Comment

Lana does not have sea foam green eyes.
        Last edited by Blazel; 12-14-2009, 04:23 PM.

Comment

i know i cried when i found out in biology that green eyes come from the brown eyed chromosome. And blues and violets come from the blue eyed chromosome

Comment

^ they have violets eyes! seriously!

Comment

HERE'S ANOTHER NOTE GANG.....TW's eyes are a definite green, he even says in a past interview when asked to compare similarities between his character and either "Superman" in general or Christopher Reeves (although I think Reeves had blue eyes, not sure now). And if you watch the Hydro episode where CK wears the Green Arrow outfit to throw off Lois ---after the kiss, he dashes off and then pulls the hood away....Uuuuggghh, his green eyes just pop out, awesome, he's so cute! LOL

Anyway, my husband's eyes are green as well, but it's quite funny because when he wears the color blue, his eyes show a hint of blue sometimes if you were just looking at him casually. If he's wearing green, the color is deeper and is more emphasized. If wearing something more neutral, it's more like a lighter green. I think it's also how the light hits the eye, too. I have dark brown eyes and our daughter has a more amber or chestnut brown eye color, quite interesting, isn't it? ;-)

Comment

My eyes were actually blue when I was a kid and now they look more green. They are blue on the outer iris and more yellow in the middle creating the green color.

Now my husband has light green to aqua eyes, so pretty.

I think Erica's eyes look green too so I also didn't understand that remark from Corben either.

Comment

I thim Toms eyes can and have looked somewhat blue, but they looked undoubtedly green in Hydro because the green suit brought them out.

Comment

Originally posted by camycats
                    HERE'S ANOTHER NOTE GANG.....TW's eyes are a definite green, he even says in a past interview when asked to compare similarities between his character and either "Superman" in general or Christopher Reeves (although I think Reeves had blue eyes, not sure now). And if you watch the Hydro episode where CK wears the Green Arrow outfit to throw off Lois ---after the kiss, he dashes off and then pulls the hood away....Uuuuggghh, his green eyes just pop out, awesome, he's so cute! LOL

Anyway, my husband's eyes are green as well, but it's quite funny because when he wears the color blue, his eyes show a hint of blue sometimes if you were just looking at him casually. If he's wearing green, the color is deeper and is more emphasized. If wearing something more neutral, it's more like a lighter green. I think it's also how the light hits the eye, too. I have dark brown eyes and our daughter has a more amber or chestnut brown eye color, quite interesting, isn't it? ;-)

Christopher Reeve did indeed have blue eyes. I remember years ago watching "Superman II" with my niece. He and Lois were sharing dinner in the Fortress of Solitude after she made the connection he was Superman. His eyes were a startling shade of blue and very intense. My little niece was being funny and she said, "His eyes are soo, soooo, soooo...BLUE!!!"

Comment

Haha wow I like everyones opinions this is great. & yeah Chris does have blue eyes

Comment

Erica's eyes are the color of...beauty.

Okay, okay, romantic goggles off...they're green.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty green at that like a dark olive green! SO WHERE THE HELL DID SV WRITERS GET BROWN!

Comment

She has beautiful eyes!! They look green to me!! Oh well I think it's the writing!

Comment

Hazel eyes can go with whatever your eye-make-up is.... my Mom's are that way. Me, I have those DARK brown ones, so putting her in my brown-eyes category feels weird, but I wonder what ED thought of the script? She could wear green contacts over hazel eyes too, to make them greener? But still...Was she like, brown eyes... what? Should we change that? Or?

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
                                ^ they have violets eyes! seriously!
                                Elizabeth Taylor. You can see it in her younger pictures.

Most eye color, especially light blues/greens and hazel eyes defiinitely change shades in certain light or when wearing some colors.

But that line threw me. Brown is brown, there's no mistaking that! Although, someone told me my eyes looked browner when I started wearing contacts...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎