No announcement yet.

The Outsider

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gem65
    I really enjoyed it - but I'm sorry it's the last chapter. I wish I had known it was coming though. *sigh* I'm going to miss this story.

I like how Lucas is a dirty schemer - but this time in a good way. And it's about time that Bruce manned up and admitted to his feelings.

As for Lex and Clark...well...I just love a happy ending. I'm a sucker for them.
    Actually it was kind of a surprise for me too. When I first started writing the chapter, I didn't expect it to end the way it did, but that was the way it decided to go in my head. I mean, I knew it had to end some time and I guess this point was where everything was so different from canon anyway that it had to end, if that makes any sense.

Comment

I'm sorry it's ending but it ended in beauty !
      Thanks for taking the time to write this. I'll be checking in on your other stories.

Comment

Originally posted by FanofTom
        I'm sorry it's ending but it ended in beauty !
        Thanks for taking the time to write this. I'll be checking in on your other stories.
        Thank you for taking the time to comment. The story had just gone where it needed to go. I was sorry to end it too, but as you know all good things must come to an end.

Comment

so i wandering into this section today thinking i really enjoyed 'saint clark' that you wrote and i'm enjoying 'return of lex luther', so i though i would come in here and check out your other stuff.

now i dont want to offend you leanne but i wont be able to read this fic. i have a really hard time reading cursive (and yes even when it typed cursive). sorry i hope you understand.
          Last edited by lovinredkclark; 05-28-2010, 06:52 AM.

Comment

How did I miss this one, Leanne? I loved that that was a love story told from another POV. This was just the dose of Clexy goodness I needed. Bumping this up for others.

Comment

Originally posted by tua33915
              How did I miss this one, Leanne? I loved that that was a love story told from another POV. This was just the dose of Clexy goodness I needed. Bumping this up for others.
              It was certainly a unique p.o.v for me to do, but I'm glad you loved it Sherry.

Comment

Well Leanne, I was trolling through your stories to see which ones I hadn't read yet and I found this little gem! I loved the way it was told through Callie's POV, gave the story a nice little twist. And who'd a thunk Lionel and Lucas would be such softies?? Lex too for that matter. And I loved your take on all the eppies too, and no Lana 😁. And of course you have to love Lex bringing over Crowded House to perform! Gotta love those guys. I was thinking that as well as Pavlova Callie should have introduced the Kent's to lamingtons too! I'm sure Clark would love them!
                At least Lucas proved his worth by getting Callie and Bruce back together. Plus Clex get to have a tropical wedding, yay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed67
                  Well Leanne, I was trolling through your stories to see which ones I hadn't read yet and I found this little gem! I loved the way it was told through Callie's POV, gave the story a nice little twist. And who'd a thunk Lionel and Lucas would be such softies?? Lex too for that matter. And I loved your take on all the eppies too, and no Lana . And of course you have to love Lex bringing over Crowded House to perform! Gotta love those guys. I was thinking that as well as Pavlova Callie should have introduced the Kent's to lamingtons too! I'm sure Clark would love them!
                  At least Lucas proved his worth by getting Callie and Bruce back together. Plus Clex get to have a tropical wedding, yay!!!
                  Thanks Wendy, this was certainly a different take on the idea, and I had fun turning Lionel and Lucas into softies.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎