No announcement yet.

Heroes last season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes last season?

I read the rumor that this is heroes last season, and the cat who plays Mohinder doing another series. What I don't get is why smallville is still on the air when it gets maybe 2.9 - 3.5 in ratings and Heroes had 5.9 million viewers last week? is 6 million viewers not enough for it to stay on the air? Don't get me wrong I love Smallville too, just curious about how the ratings work. Maybe because the wb is a smaller network. People diss the previous Heroes seasons, but honestly I liked seasons 1,2,3, and the current one. I see nothing wrong with it, except for that I wish Peter would get his powers back, just like everyone else does I'm sure. Also I wouldn't mind if they kill off Claire as well.

NBC is a huge network that has major popularity and general respect for the shows that it brings forth. It's a primetime network. The CW, on the other hand, is a much smaller network, like you said, and none of their shows really get past 2.5 million viewers. So the ratings that Smallville is getting now are generally above average and it has been working extremely well on fridays. I think I read somewhere that, in the first season, Heroes had like 14 million viewers. To go from 14 million to about 5, 6 million is not something the network wants to see. I personally love Heroes and hope it gets renewed.

Comment

I don't see Heroes getting renewed, and I hope not.

Comment

I hope it gets just one more season set up for the end.

Comment

Ive missed the last few episodes so dont know if all of a sudden the great quality of this season plummeted, but i really dont know what NBC would replace this show with. They should be giving it a better time slot and advertise it more, and good things could happen. TV ratings are so narrow minded nowadays anyways, they dont take into account people who watch online, tivo, or wait for DVDs to be released.

The "rumor" also comes from Kristen on E!, so i try to avoid her when it comes to reliable sources. I learned that the hard way with all her wrong spoilers last season on Lost. Besides, the cast (Grunberg has been on Love Line multiple times and he mentions that he hopes the show comes back but no one knows anyways) wouldnt be informed until close to when the season ends or after it over.

Comment

Maybe they could "reboot" Heroes, and by that I mean create a new show in its place that has a similar premise.

Comment

Heroes is in a weird place this year its 6 mil ratings would normaly get it cancelled But do to the fact all NBC shows are sucking rating wise its still one of NBC's top shows. A lot may depend on how well Chuck does when it comes back in Jan

Comment

I was surprised about this rumour. I would be sad if heroes end at season 4.I think this season is a very big improvement and I like this season a lot. However if the rating are low, the only way to make the rating rise is to let peter get back his original power. I bet the rating will shoot to the sky like 10 million viewers.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎