No announcement yet.

Glad to see Sylar back!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to see Sylar back!

It's been a long ride seeing Sylar without powers and in someone's head. Do you guys think he will recall everything that transpired when he was Nathan? If so, who's head will he saw off first? Will Peter keep the Haitian's power?

I think Sylar will only remember what he experienced from when he Nathan/sylar touched Matt Parkman at the hospital. He will def. be after everyone that was involved Peter, mama Petrelli, Parkman, HRG. I wonder how Samuel will be involved in this though, cos something tells me that he might be involved in a final showdown between all of them. To be honest I still don't understand the premise of the whole Samuel and Carnival arc.
    I hope Peter gets to have his old mimicry powers back but I guess that is way too much to ask for this show and I'm probably beating a dead horse with that one.

Comment

I think Sylar will have memories of the Carnival und Samuel, dont forget Sylar was in Matts head, but Gabriel was still in his body together with Nathan

Comment

i hope sylar and samuel fight each other for the power ... that would be cool !

Comment

Until Samuel gets souped up like the suresh tapes mentioned, Sylar would own him!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎