No announcement yet.

John May possible meaning

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John May possible meaning

I am starting to believe that John May is more of a code word based on the 1st person who formed the Fifth Column when the Vs arrived 1st arrived here. The Resistance use John May as a way to honor his memory if he had passed away, kind of like Kilroy was here etc... just a thought.

That could be the case, Rob. Like, John May lives on through the people who follow his beliefs and what he stood for, not necessarily he's an actual living, breathing, person. However, lizardlover and I were talking in another thread about the possibility of Joshua being John May's son, and perhaps Anna's son, too. I'm wondering if he might eventually prove to be the anti-Anna leader of the Fifth Columnists. It's just another theory though, at this point...

Comment

I had a theory that I mentioned to a friend of mine. I was wondering if John May could actually be Erica's ex-husband. Think about it, he would have fathered a half alien child with Erica and this would make him very 'valuable' to Anna. Plus, having the son of The Fifth Column's John May as an ally would put a serious dent into the resistance's plans. Thoughts?

Comment

Erica's ex seemed rather uncaring as far as his family is concerned.
        But i did consider the thought of him being a visitor as well, and therefore Lisa's remark that Tyler is the one.

Comment

I was thinking "John May Lives" was an anagram. I'm terrible at anagrams, but I managed to get "Join my halves" , "I am she jolyn V." and "I am Levy Johns".
          ...There's not a V named Jolyn, is there? Or a levy Johns?

Oh, I also got "jovial hymens". But I'm just twisted like that.

Anybody good with anagrams here?

Comment

As in John may lives...John may be living?
            Making them wonder if he is real or just a rumor?
            Anyone noticed that John and Joshua start with the same two letters?
            The nickname to Joshua is Josh...with a little twist that turns easy to John

Comment

Hmm... You know, in the original series the leader of the Vs was named John. Coincidence?

Comment

Lives can take on many meanings as in yes living as flesh and blood or the Spirit or Legacy the person had on a cause etc... So who realy knows if John May is alive or its a metaphor time will only tell

Comment

I've read that some people think Ryan is John May and I'm starting to side with that theory because each time we've seen a "John May Lives" it's Ryan who leaves the message.

Comment

Ryan is the one who said that John does exists and he knows where to find him.
                    So you may have a point there

Comment

Could John May be Lisa's Daddy? Just a thought.

Comment

Ryan Kennedy/David is dead. Or I am assuming so that he was skinned. I am hoping that John May was with Anna or Diana. I would love to have John May be Anna's father and Joshua her brother. Ryan should come back as a twin. That storyline was cut short.

Comment

Originally posted by puppybunny1
                          Ryan Kennedy/David is dead. Or I am assuming so that he was skinned. I am hoping that John May was with Anna or Diana. I would love to have John May be Anna's father and Joshua her brother. Ryan should come back as a twin. That storyline was cut short.
                          In the original V Martin had a twin brother so that might be the case in the new V

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                            I've read that some people think Ryan is John May and I'm starting to side with that theory because each time we've seen a "John May Lives" it's Ryan who leaves the message.
                            John may be Ryan. This theory seems sound.

Comment

I don't want to see any twin resurrections! Let's leave that to day-time television.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎