No announcement yet.

Second Wave of V Ships

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Wave of V Ships

Here are some screen caps I took of the new ships enjoy.

That's ALOT ships.
    But...did you ever wonder how many of them might look similar with so many visitors?
    I mean, there are only so many unique features people have.
    I wish i knew where to get screenshots. I know how, but no place to get them.

Comment

there planet looks huge compaired to earth

Comment

Hey Supe, did you try counting the ships yet? Lol. Cuz I'm OCD enough to go there!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamhog
          Hey Supe, did you try counting the ships yet? Lol. Cuz I'm OCD enough to go there!
          nope lol but I did notice they are flying in a classic V formation thou in groups of 5

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

so far ive seen 30x5 = 150
          Last edited by SUPERMAN NORTH; 11-25-2009, 10:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

EEEK! That was SO creepy. I was surprised that I didn't get goosebumps when I saw that, because it was so ominous and foreboding. I wonder... are those Visitors the war armada, coming to help attack Earth once the Visitors have enough of their plans in place? Things do not look good for our home planet...

Comment

Dale mentioned that earth is very crowded,
              Which tells already that they come from a planet much larger.
              In the original they came from Sirius.
              Which is MUCH larger than earth

Comment

Wow, I didn't even remember that!

I recently watched V on the Sci Fi channel and still didn't catch the reference to being from the planet Sirius. Speaking of which, I recall another ship or two arriving on the planet in the second mini-series. Was that all? They didn't have a huge armada like they showed in 'It's only the Beginning'? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by psmfan2020
                  I recently watched V on the Sci Fi channel and still didn't catch the reference to being from the planet Sirius. Speaking of which, I recall another ship or two arriving on the planet in the second mini-series. Was that all? They didn't have a huge armada like they showed in 'It's only the Beginning'? Thanks.
                  John in the original mini series made reference to being from Sirius

We have come in peace, to all mankind. Our planet is the 4th in distance from the star you call Sirius, some 8.7 light years from Earth. This is the first time we have left our system, and you the first intelligent life we've encountered. We're pleased to meet you
                  Last edited by SUPERMAN NORTH; 11-25-2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

The original visitors (80's series) came from sirius.
                    In the mini series there were more hidden behind the darkside of the moon.

Comment

Well, you all have to take into consideration that this may NOT be the Vs original home planet.

Remember that Anna is lying both to the humans and to her own people. So saying that we're the first beings they've ever encountered could also be a lie.

The planet we see could be the spent remains of their last victims. It may well be that the Vs are nomadic and invest whole generations taking over other planets and using the resources for food and to build more ships for their growing population.

On the other hand, as I've said in another post, this armada could be trouble for Anna.

Comment

One word:

Invasion

Comment

That's the easy conclusion. But I don't believe it quite fits since they're taking such painstaking steps to infiltrate us.

Comment

4 words Anna good cop 2nd invasion bad cop

Comment

Anna the good cop? Hey, she can frisk me anytime.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎