No announcement yet.

Claire is an oversize child...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire is an oversize child...

Her dad made a very good point that has been bothering me for some time now... She must be about 20 years old and still acts like she is 16. All her decisions are made by feelings and is a drop of black nail polish away from becoming an emo. I mean she can regenerate and will never die, cry me a river... Anyone else would think of this as something good, beside its much better so many other powers (which by the way some had side effects)

Yeah, imagine that a college freshman might be confused trying to find how they fit in the world...

I'm sorry, but how is that not a realistic and conceptually sound human emotion at that stage in life?

Comment

Her purpose is gone who cares about her. Her plots are the worst on the show right now and have been after Sylar got her power. Now she's ghey? that's how they want to make her more realevant?

Comment

Claire has gone through the ringer with Sylar taking her powers, constantly being lied to by her father, a stalker boyfriend, her real mother dying and her real dad wanting nothing to do with her. I can understand how she doesn't feel like she fits in, but she does need to grow-up. The sad part is Claire is more grown-up for at least realizing college is not for her. A bunch of people waste years realizing college is not for them. HRG is right that she does act like a child at times though which is what you would expect someone going from high school to college with all of these issues on top of it.

Comment

I don't know I liked her little fit. Made me like her 10x more when she was getting all exasperated with Doug. Also made me like The Company Woman when she said "ah geez" when Claire slit her wrist.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎