No announcement yet.

I did not get the ending?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's easily done.
    Go to youtube, they have the original series all there.
    It will take a few hours to watch though.
    You will see alot similarities.
    Lisa and Tyler are the Brian and Robin version.
    Visitor seduces human teenager.
    Ryan and Valerie are kind of like Willie and Harmony.

Comment

Wow! I just might have to check that out... Thanks for the recommendation!

Comment

You are very welcome.
        Enjoy Willies mistakes.
        Always makes me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
          Yeah, I'm pretty sure that monk was supposed to be a Visitor, not an ACTUAL monk. The Vs have been infiltrating all areas of society across the globe, so it makes sense they'd have them pose as various religious figures, too.
          Yeah. I would consider it an astounding display of artistic prowess on the part of the writers if Father Travis was NOT a visitor as well.

The second wave of ships will be the beginning of a civil war among the Vs probably. As I recall in the original series another wave of Vs came to usurp Diana's operation, forcing her to dance with the fifth columnists and earth rebels.

Comment

Could go anywhere

I don’t agree; I think the plot could go anywhere from this point. Tyler’s understandably misguided, a hot girl from another world, tell me that isn’t every pubescent boy’s fantasy. I also think Erica’s doing the best she can. She’s working for the FBI during an alien, non-hostile for now, invasion so of course she’s strapped for time. Instead of hiding all the evidence she’s collecting about the Vs from her son maybe she should share it, provided Tyler’s jacket is nowhere in sight. I’d forgotten what happens to Daniel in the original, gruesome. I think this series could stretch on for at least another season but the original’s narrative momentum ran aground after the 3 hour pilot. This series is a lot more topical and is cleverly drawing from current events, e.g. swine flu, the health care debate, terrorism, US media complicity with a corrupt administration, conspiracy theories, etc… Other threads have theorized that Anna is a traitor among her own people and the 5th column isn’t fighting solely to save humanity; their own lives are at stake and the alien cavalry embarking for earth could be coming for Anna and her rebel, fugitive cohort. The Vs are actually squatters running from the long, long arm of their home planet’s law enforcement agencies. Anna’s end game might be to dupe humanity into helping her fight off the Vs soon arriving police force. Yeah, this series has got legs enough for at least two action packed seasons, after that, it’ll probably run out of ideas.

Comment

I wish and hope they bring back some original characters to aid this new Rebellion against the Visitors...who are these new arrivals and is Anna afraid of them? If they are the police end of the Visitors, what will she do? Manipulate a human-led resistance or join the 5th Columnists or allow the two to join forces to wipe out the new ships that just arrived...lot of ideas but could very quickly go down if they bring another starchild into this series because that was what killed V: The series from the 80's. that is what killed it for me although I own all the original V series on DVD..

Comment

1- the new ships havent arrived. they are not even in our solar system

2- who says that Anna isn't the recon fleet and the main fleet is on its way?

Comment

To me that fleet looked like an invasion force that was standing by for Anna's command.

Comment

I expect Tyler to move to the mothership and Joshua will befriend him. I think the fifth column medic will share information with Tyler (and perhaps die because of it). I dont think Tyler will be lizard food -- expecting a hero's journey for him. I probably think this way because i'm a working single mom with limited time for my teenager.....

Comment

He is to important to be food.

Comment

Anyone know where I can see Tuesday the 1st's episode. I missed it completely. It's not on HULU or youtube yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by TEDDYBALLGAME
                          Anyone know where I can see Tuesday the 1st's episode. I missed it completely. It's not on HULU or youtube yet. Any help would be appreciated.
                          There was no episode on Tuesday the 1st bud, no more episodes until March.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎