Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch out for ryan kennedy!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, exactly. Whoever this John May guy is, he's extremely important, and for Joshua to be so important to both his cause, AND to Anna... *shrugs* It's just one (very interesting) possibility.

Comment

Whoever it turns out to be, i think we will get a big suprise out of it.

Comment

Why didn't they just let Ryan Kennedy commit suicide like others opposed to being skinned? If he had gotten a pain pill, then why did he cry out? Joshua did say that he gave Ryan/David something. He still cried out in pain. Joshua should just given him the suicide pill and then skin him.

Comment

I hope he still a live

Comment

Originally posted by puppybunny1
            Why didn't they just let Ryan Kennedy commit suicide like others opposed to being skinned? If he had gotten a pain pill, then why did he cry out? Joshua did say that he gave Ryan/David something. He still cried out in pain. Joshua should just given him the suicide pill and then skin him.
            He was made an example.
            Which means they other were most likely forced to watch the skinning.
            Had he given him the suicide pill, Anna would have known something was wrong and maybe punished Joshua as well....
            making the David's Sacrafice meaningless.
            Though he could have given him something for the pain, and David only pretended to feel pain.

Comment

We fans in here we need get him on smallville again.

Comment

DID he really have something to stop the pain? I thought he said he couldn't MOVE, not that he couldn't feel pain... Though then again, I was cringing too much in that scene to pay much attention to wording, due to having a sickening sensation about what was to come... Poor David...

Comment

Ryan/David was the only one to find John May. So maybe they will bring back his twin or something. The writers should not kill off a character that is this interesting. No wonder they are on a hiatus until January through creative differences and with a new showrunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Lover
                    I'm more leaning towards John May's son.
                    He seems to young to be the founder of the 5th column
                    But, the features of the V's skin doesn't reflect their true age, does it? It's all a disguise. We don't know how old these beings really are.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎