No announcement yet.

Why not just take Sylar to Mars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not just take Sylar to Mars

Hiro a teleport, how about either him or Peter garb sylar and teleport him to Mars. In case thier one of those heoers that don't belive in Killing, Sylar would'nt die since he'll just keep on healing. So technically it would'nt be murderd if he's still alive. Just think of Mars being a giant prison. It'll be like Hell for Sylar. They could leave him their for awhile until another powerfull villain come along and deside to bring him back to earth. Think this would be a good prison for him?

Why couldn't he use his TK to bring him back to earth....he could float thru space like butter.

I think that HIRO/PETER would die the instant they entered space.
    I think SYLARS head would explode like in the Swartzanager movie...TOTAL RECALL from the pressure so he wouldn't regen that one!

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

they could just put his mind in the hatians and he would have not a power on earth!
    that would be ghey tho!
    Last edited by LOONEY; 11-24-2009, 10:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The vaccuum wouldnt make your head explode. You would freeze solid within a minute though.

Comment

We have no idea how long a person could last on mars. They could last for a few mintues or a few seconds. If it's Peter he could teleport back to Claire right after he takes Sylar to Mars.

Comment

Why not just freeze him, cut his head off, burn his body and put the head in a lead box and bury/toss it in the ocean?
          Mars? really? i mean can we be more absurd?
          And TOTAL RECALL shows us clearly that your head would explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just chop his head of and let him watch Days of our lives for eternity.
            That my friends, would be a real punishment!

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous
              Just chop his head of and let him watch Days of our lives for eternity.
              That my friends, would be a real punishment!
              Like sands in an hour glass....... thanks for the flashbacks to my childhood and being forced to be quiet for 3 hours a day for soap operas....

Actually my therapist thanks you for the bump in visits i'll be making....

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
                Like sands in an hour glass....... thanks for the flashbacks to my childhood and being forced to be quiet for 3 hours a day for soap operas....

Actually my therapist thanks you for the bump in visits i'll be making....

If you're lucky Lois will storm in, telling you that it's your parents fault. But hey, it was?!

Comment

They should call the Martian Headhunter. He'll be helpful

Comment

Why do ppl try to cross promote Smallville and Heroes?
                    Geeh,gosh,ohmy why not call the Winchesters into town......

Comment

Guys, i think you have missunderstood Hiro's powers. Did you know that Hiro can teleport someone to another place without going there himself. So he dont have to go to Mars himself. He did it with Mohiner.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-K
                        Guys, i think you have missunderstood Hiro's powers. Did you know that Hiro can teleport someone to another place without going there himself. So he dont have to go to Mars himself. He did it with Mohiner.
                        How do we know that? We only see him if they let us see that. He pops in freezes time sticks mohinder there and pops out without anyone seeing him. That is how the show works.
                        If you would like an example" It would be like if somebody was holding something and then it dissapears, what really happended was Hiro stopped time took the 'something' and tele'd out.
                        I think you are not getting how his powers work then.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                          Hiro a teleport, how about either him or Peter garb sylar and teleport him to Mars. In case thier one of those heoers that don't belive in Killing, Sylar would'nt die since he'll just keep on healing. So technically it would'nt be murderd if he's still alive. Just think of Mars being a giant prison.
                          Sounds like the beginning of a horror sci-fi movie about astronauts going to mars for the first time...

Comment

There's no air in space, and he might stay passed out/dead or whatever. Its pretty much putting him into a coma until he is able to breathe again.

Comment

We don't die *instantly* in space... If he only stayed for a second, he might come back feeling a little sick but that's it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎