No announcement yet.

Can't Nathan just go away!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Nathan just go away!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick of this where is Sylar where is he shizzz i could puke.
    I wish somebody would just kill Angela already...it pains me to look at her facelifted face any longer, she is the walking embodiment of the Crypt Keeper.
    Now we have Sylar/Nathan as oppossed to the Sylar/Matt crap....both of which sucked!

Hey at least we have boring ass claire and her new piece of carpet to look foward too..wait no they suck too!

They need to focus on some other things....i woudl like to know more about who is at the carnival to tell you the truth.
    I'd like to know what that dread head did to Hiro....

Why didn't Hiro just take Sammy to the top of a bridge in the year 3003 and tell him once he's ready to give Charlie back we will talk?

I have that same question. Just drop in on him every once in a while. As an avid comic book reader, he must know on some level that Samuel will continue to dangle the CHAH-lee carrot in front of him until something else better comes along...

Comment

Originally posted by LOONEY
      I am so sick of this where is Sylar where is he shizzz i could puke.
      I wish somebody would just kill Angela already...it pains me to look at her facelifted face any longer, she is the walking embodiment of the Crypt Keeper.
      Now we have Sylar/Nathan as oppossed to the Sylar/Matt crap....both of which sucked!

Hey at least we have boring ass claire and her new piece of carpet to look foward too..wait no they suck too!

They need to focus on some other things....i woudl like to know more about who is at the carnival to tell you the truth.
      I'd like to know what that dread head did to Hiro....

Why didn't Hiro just take Sammy to the top of a bridge in the year 3003 and tell him once he's ready to give Charlie back we will talk?

well that's your opinion, but to be honest I think this is one of the best seasons yet. They are not following a prophecy anymore, the enemy is not clearly overpowered, and the story is been taken at a good pace...

Besides this show is a welcome distraction from Smallville, what a horrible show that is... I still can't believe people still watch that stuff. Honestly, The plot line is weak, the story is though on the spot, and characters are very one dimencional and plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian-Gray
        well that's your opinion, but to be honest I think this is one of the best seasons yet. They are not following a prophecy anymore, the enemy is not clearly overpowered, and the story is been taken at a good pace...

Besides this show is a welcome distraction from Smallville, what a horrible show that is... I still can't believe people still watch that stuff. Honestly, The plot line is weak, the story is though on the spot, and characters are very one dimencional and plain stupid.
        Just to get this straight, you assert that people should follow thier own opinion of the show and not treat it like it should be everyone else's view, yet in the next sentence tell everyone how they are wrong for liking Smallville.

Comment

Both Smallvile and Heroes are being good shows. Enjoyable, solid plots ( with some weaknesess, but what's perfect these days? geez)

About Heroes...

Loved Thanksgiving episode. Kept me alert on evry turn.

Hopefully a meomorable Peter/Sylar battle for Nathan's soul is on store.

Samuel/Hiro/everyone esle! line is also very interesting.

Comment

Smallville rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎