Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Cliffhanger?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ending was definitely the best cliffhanger in my opinion. I mean...I wasn't expecting it and maybe it wouldn't have been a huge shock if there were maybe a dozen ships or so but...damn! There were at least 50+ ships, that's just insane, since we know that each ship probably houses like a couple tens of thousands of people. Crazy. Definitely hope this show gets picked up.

Comment

Joshua knows now of Erica and his interest in her actions has been picked after his conversation with Dale.
      Perhaps he will try to prove he can be trusted by letting her know exactly what Anna is up to with her son?
      It will be interesting to see how he would contact her.
      Especialy since Erica REALLY doesn't trust a visitor.
      Just look how she went off on Ryan at first....and that AFTER he saved her life.

Comment

add

I'm really curious about all the characters but the two cliffhangers that interest me the most are:

*Father Jack getting stabbed because, even if we all suspect that he's gonna make it, I'm hoping that because he's almost dying, somehow his survival/recovery leads them to meet the Fifth Column/Joshua. I may be totally wrong though

*Anna's plans for Tyler.

Watching the other ships was cool but I didn't think they were going anywhere, I thought the had been there all along waiting for Anna's signal.
        Last edited by Ellenp; 11-28-2009, 07:56 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎