Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "It's Only The Beginning"

Predict the ratings for this week's episode and then talk about them once they're in!

I'm gonna try to be optimistic here and say 9,5 million viewers and 3,2/3,3 ish in the demo.

Comment

Comment

I expect another significant drop. Probably in the 8's. But of course I'd love to be wrong.

Comment

I predict 9 or 10. Last week's episode with Laura Vandervoort scantily clad created a pretty good internet buzz that could have brought in some viewers.

Comment

Final ratings

V (61 minutes)
            - 9.299 million viewers
            - 5.7/9 HH
            - 3.1/9 A18-49

Comment

Apparently, only Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy have better numbers for this season. ABC should be happy with V.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                Apparently, only Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy have better numbers for this season. ABC should be happy with V.
                Agreed, now what do we do til March twiddle our thumbs or hibernate til then

Comment

From what I hear Lost will be on Tuesday's at 9, V on at 10. Should be a great Tuesday night

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
                    now what do we do til March twiddle our thumbs or hibernate til then
                    Watch The Closer in December, Chuck in January, and Lost in February

Originally posted by Supsfan
                    From what I hear Lost will be on Tuesday's at 9, V on at 10. Should be a great Tuesday night
                    It will rival Thursday nights on NBC for me in regards to the awesome factor and that is HUGE in my world.

Comment

I'm happy that it stabilized. I still haven't seen #4, yet. I plan to record
                      it to DVD tomorrow. I won't read anything spoilerish until then.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                        Yes, ABC should be happy with V. According to tvbythenumbers.com, "V's future entirely rests on how its ratings do on its return in March." I hope you're all trying to get your friends to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎