"It's Only The Beginning" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this episode is the best so far

Comment

wait so this was the last episode of this year?

Comment

the end was great I knew they were coming

Comment

Supergirl and her boyfriend are moving rather quickly. Sorry I forgot their names.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            wait so this was the last episode of this year?
            til March 2010

Comment

Very good episode.

Only march? That's bad.

Comment

This was a great episode. Still didn't quite answer some questions i.e. what the Visitors need us for, but then again, we have to keep this 4th episode in context with the series' storyline overall and not simply as a break between now and March (which I still think is a stupid decision by ABC).

Comment

Ok I just watched it via west coast feed. It was a good episode. Thanks for the updates guys. :-)

Comment

For the second time, my DVR has decided to skip every-other episode of V.

It sounded good. What was the twist?

Comment

I thought the episode was good. I gave it a 10 but I think I'll change it to a nine. Ryan's woman just doesn't do it for me.

I also thought the editing was a bit wonky. In the Georgie / Father Jack car scene they only stayed with Father Jack for like a microsecond when Georgie told him he needed to decide. Yet they stay for like 15 seconds on Erica / Ryan scene after Erica shoots the visitor. We get it. Elizabeth Mitchell is on the show. Father Jack taking in what Georgie said would have been way more interesting. Those two are great together. Especially since he is motivated to go to his box to look at the war stuff near the end.

I'm still not sold on the teenage stuff but it will never go away. ABC wants the young viewers. But hey - I don't remember a lot of teenagers on Lost.

Great acting by Ryan, Georgie, Father Jack, and Morena. Great acting by Marcus. Iffy with Val and Tyler. Terrible acting by some of the extras.

I just went on a rant. The Story was great and the show had me. I really thought it was wonderful. I just like to get picky sometimes.

Ohhhh. and Father Jack at the end. WTF - maybe Georgie can now try and fix him.

Comment

Originally posted by PadmeSkywalker
                        Supergirl and her boyfriend are moving rather quickly. Sorry I forgot their names.
                        What do you mean?

Comment

Tyler and Lisa?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Lover
                            Tyler and Lisa?
                            No I mean when they said moving quickly.

Comment

Was it just me who thought the person under the robes was the guy who was skinned by Joshua talking to Father Jack at the end. I was hopping for that to be for a brief second

Comment

i must say i loved the scrubs promo during the show. my heart skipped a beat when i thought they were gong to re-play the pilot next week. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎