No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Chloe?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dresden
    These were terrible, terrible seasons for Chloe. From season 6-9 Chloe's character has just been mishandled.
    True. I was just curious about the blame being laid on the new PTB's doorstep for "ruining" Chloe's character if it's also alleged she was ruined in S6, before the new PTB took over.

And my personal complaints with the character started in S5. I think S4 was the last season I enjoyed her character. *sigh* But that's me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade4813
      And my personal complaints with the character started in S5. I think S4 was the last season I enjoyed her character. *sigh* But that's me.
      Nope, not just you. It's me as well though I did still like her half way through s5

Comment

• I love Chloe.... always will.

Comment

I think S5 was the downfall of writing on the show. It was a terrible Clark year basically in general.

Comment

• I would have liked to see more Chlo-Lo interaction; then maybe I might have been happier with the current Chloe.

Comment

• I don't think her interactions with anyone, will change the way people feel about her at all .. but that's only MPOV of course.
              Last edited by RedKRules; 01-04-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• I love Chloe.... always will.
                A agree!

Comment

• "Chloe's too good for SV!"

Now seriously.. I hate when people say stuff like this.. If it weren't for Smallville, you probably wouldn't even know her! I voted Loved her, because, I can understand her POV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker-El
                    "Chloe's too good for SV!"

Now seriously.. I hate when people say stuff like this.. If it weren't for Smallville, you probably wouldn't even know her! I voted Loved her, because, I can understand her POV.
                    Since she was written for SV, that's not even a question. They wouldn't know her because she wouldn't exist.

As for me, to say "loathe her" doesn't even begin to describe it. I'm not sure a word exists that adequately describes my feelings for her.

Comment

As for me, to say "loathe her" doesn't even begin to describe it. I'm not sure a word exists that adequately describes my feelings for her.
                      I have a few words, well, an image which describes my current feelings about Chloe Sullivan:

Credit to duskwillow.

Comment

• I'll always love Chloe. Chloe of the future was awesome.

Comment

• love her always did and always will

Comment

• I'll always love Chloe. Chloe of the future was awesome.
                            Yes she was! But she is an awesome character in any timeline!

Comment

• I liked the character Chloe.... in earlier seasons.

Now? Her character has exhausted her welcome. Kill her Zod!!

Comment

• Love...Love...Love Chloe!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎