No announcement yet.

How did he know he was a vampire?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did he know he was a vampire?

How did the slayer guy know that Logan was a vampire?
    (excuse my ignorance, just started watching!)

probaly cause he is a slayer and i think slayers can sense vampires when there around or something

Comment

That's kinda what I was thinking but then I started wondering what was keeping him from staking Stefan and his brother.

Comment

i'm not sure maybe cause he doesn't want to kill them yet because maybe he's tryingto cover his tracks or something

Comment

I think as a slayer he supposed to know.Or he is being keeping a watch in the town

Comment

by slayer do you mean alaric? cuz if you do i think he might be a vampire to because he has a ring plus he could go in the house without being invited.. or he was just being nice lol

Comment

Originally posted by NicoleJ
              by slayer do you mean alaric? cuz if you do i think he might be a vampire to because he has a ring plus he could go in the house without being invited.. or he was just being nice lol
              I think the reason why Alaric has a ring is just the writers' way of throwing us off track.

Comment

IDK just another one of those pitfalls that goes with T.V. show writing. They has so much they wanted put in this episode that they probaly forgot about that. It happens sometimes you just have to learn to overlook it.

Comment

wait wait wait...They use the term slayer!? Oh, I bet Whedon's having a field day. As for knowing someone's a vampire, wouldn't sharp, pointy teeth be a clue? o_0

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎