Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New evidence about the Kandorian's powers under the red sun!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the facts about sun and kryptonite radiation

ok, under the red sun, a kryptonian has no powers and kryptonite of any kind has no effect, and certainly blue k does not provide powers as some ppl say in their theories cuz kryptonite was used as jewelry apparently. *points to jor-el's victory ring from "blue" in season 7*

under a yellow sun, kryptonians have powers and kryptonite has certain effects depending on its variation

now, i can understand the solar tower harnessing yellow sun radiation and emitting red sun radiation in return and then the kandorians being fueled by the gathered yellow sun radiation BUT if they have blue k in their system, much less anywhere in this damningly confusing situation, then how wud they even be able to use the collected radiation if it doesnt have any effect on them naturally anyway? its not like collecting it or amplifying it wud change its molecular make up/effect cuz either way its still yellow sun radiation, and green k having any effect under a red sun makes no sense under this established logic either... >.<

Comment

lol i dont know how to explain this and im not going to even try its just like the Kandor time travel story it'll drive you mad!

Comment

I just think that Alia was working for both Jor-El and Zod. There's more to her.

Comment

Originally posted by SV'S_immortal_hero
          there wasnt a red sun in "Savior" yet Alia had powers with a yellow sun
          Until deneyed elsewhere I'm going with the theory that alia was slowly losing her powers under a yellow sun and that she only had heat vision and superspeed left so she used the blue k to weaken clark who still defeated her but the fact he tried to save her made her realize that she had chosen the wrong side by standing with zod so as she died she said sorry. But basicly My theory is that the kandorians only have powers under a red sun but even when the red sun disapears it takes time for their powers to fade in the smallville universe though that might be a problem for future seasons if they want to keep zod alive and superpowered to have a fight with them both having powers.

Comment

Originally posted by realblackhart
            I just think that Alia was working for both Jor-El and Zod. There's more to her.
            Maybe Alia is Brainiac!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              OH, you and your brainiac.
              :gets out Phantom Zone crystal and transports Xray to the Phantom Zone:
              Sorry, it's for your own good. After all, you are obviously, Brainiac!

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                Until deneyed elsewhere I'm going with the theory that alia was slowly losing her powers under a yellow sun and that she only had heat vision and superspeed left so she used the blue k to weaken clark who still defeated her but the fact he tried to save her made her realize that she had chosen the wrong side by standing with zod so as she died she said sorry. But basicly My theory is that the kandorians only have powers under a red sun but even when the red sun disapears it takes time for their powers to fade in the smallville universe though that might be a problem for future seasons if they want to keep zod alive and superpowered to have a fight with them both having powers.
                Originally posted by xrayvision
                Krypto ur theory makes the most sense then everyone else shouting out plothole. I definately don't think Alia is Braniac but that would be a twist.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
                  OH, you and your brainiac.
                  :gets out Phantom Zone crystal and transports Xray to the Phantom Zone:
                  Sorry, it's for your own good. After all, you are obviously, Brainiac!
                  No, seriously...check this out:

What if Alia is Brainiac's original form prior to being corrupted by Zod? It makes sense. Jor-El could have placed a copy of Brainiac to watch over the clones and make sure they don't destroy humanity. But sometime later this season Alia-Brainiac touches the Black Brainiac crystal that Tess stole & is corrupted & turns into Milton Fine-Brainiac. It would work & would be awesome.

Comment

Hey guys. This is what really happened. The kandorians did not get there powers under the red sun. In the superman mythology krytonians can only become super powered under yellow suns, white suns, and blue suns. You see a red sun is actually sun that is reaching the end of its life span and gives out less enery. They usually turn into red giants or red dwarfs. The weak energy from a red sun is not enough to endow a krytonian with super powers.
                    A yellow sun is actually a middle aged sun that imits enough solar radiation to effect krytonians cell structure and created a bio force field for super powers. A blue sun is a young sun that burns hotter and emits even stronger rays then a yellow sun. In the superman comics when superman was went to a planet that was under a blue sun his powers magnified 100 fold and he couldn't control his powers. His cell struture overloaded and he had to leave the ficinity of the blue sun to return to a controlable level of super powers.

What happened in smallville is like the episode in superman the animated serious called (solar power) when Lightner blocked out the yellow sun rays and only allowed the red sun rays to get through to stripped superman of his powers. You can see that episode on UTUBE. Just type in superman solar power.

In smallville the solar towers obsorbed the sun rays and shoot them into a satilite in space. The satilite obsorbs the yellow sun rays and shoots it back down to the towers. Now as far as the Kandorians being able to harness the yellow rays with blue K being in there systems Im not sure how that was possible. Hopefully later on in the series they will explain this.

Comment

Xray! What? The scouter is stating that your craziness level is over 9000!
                      Not only would that make me irritated if that happened on the show, I'd be half tempted to engage in the dark arts just so I could punish the writers...
                      Heck, I'd get Evil Willow to help me.
                      Heck, I'd get Lucifer to help me...

Comment

Some of you are forgeting that Kandor is a city in Krypton; so Kryptonians and Kandorians are not different people. I think is a clone, I drop my theory of her working for Jor-El and believe what was said here before that she still had somepowers left before she traveled through time; but after Clark found her in front of Olie and Lois he supersped her to the barn and when she went to hit Clark and he held her arm her powers were by then were gone. The blue Kryptonite only leveled the playing field for her. Now the question is how did she get the blue kryptonite?

Comment

Originally posted by realblackhart
                          Some of you are forgeting that Kandor is a city in Krypton; so Kryptonians and Kandorians are not different people. I think is a clone, I drop my theory of her working for Jor-El and believe what was said here before that she still had somepowers left before she traveled through time; but after Clark found her in front of Olie and Lois he supersped her to the barn and when she went to hit Clark and he held her arm her powers were by then were gone. The blue Kryptonite only leveled the playing field for her. Now the question is how did she get the blue kryptonite?
                          If she is Brainiac, then she drained it out of her body & formed a lump of blue-k in her hand with it.

Comment

I think they just put water droplets between Earth and the sun, like Zor-El tried to do when he took over the fortress.

Comment

Yeah, but Brainiac is not affected by Kryponite, and she died. So, obviously she's not Brainiac.

Comment

Who says she really died? Maybe she faked her death. Why would she want Clark onto her? Brainiac is a smart SOB. It would mean that there are 2 copies of Brainiac on Earth now. One with knowledge of that future.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎