No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Zod?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LBDII
    He is good. But my heart belongs to one villain lol.

Mr.Luthor.
    very well said

i love Callum's voice though .... yummy

Comment

I love how he gets in people's faces. It's his tactic. He knows how to intimidate different people in different ways. That's chilling to me. To me, it's his subtlety that scares me more. I don't know what he's going to do next. And those little "smiles" he gives, they just make me love how bad he is. One had me laughing in Pandora, though: the one he gave when Lois hit Tess in the mansion. Couldn't tell if he was mildly amused at the "humans fighting" or if he was turned on...and looking for mud and a couple bikinis...

Comment

I'd like him to be scarier and more alien. At the moment, he's coming across as a disgruntled football lout, a bully not a tyrant.

CB does have pretty eyes!

Comment

I say he is terrible in a good way meaning that he does evil so very well. He's really developed the character. He always puts people off-balance by the way he invades their personal space as he's done with Tess and Lois. I thought the visual effect of him dragging Clark down the street was oh so fitting of the character. Total disregard for humanity. Typical of all despots, tyrants and bullies they love to place the blame on the other guy for bringing about a dire crisis (e.g., the old, "you forced me to do this to you"). The guy has really added to the season. I'd put him right up there with Lex in the Villain's Hall of Fame.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
            He's pretty good, Callum still spits alot when he talks tho.
            well you know what they say "SPIT HAPPENS".

So far his performance has been engaging. Again, his true sucess will be based on how well he delivers during the climatic season half of the season as the primary villian.

Comment

Originally posted by redmapleleaves
              He creeps me out
              Callum is doing a great job.
              exactly! he creeps us out so he's doing a fantastic job, he's supposed to be intimidating...

Comment

Originally posted by shelby62
                well you know what they say "SPIT HAPPENS".

So far his performance has been engaging. Again, his true sucess will be based on how well he delivers during the climatic season half of the season as the primary villian.

Nice one!

I think he's doing it as part of the character. He has no regard for anyone but himself and if he gets a little saliva on you, well, too bad!

And I agree with you, we'll see the true success the same we will with the season overall...in the presentation of the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                  I love how he gets in people's faces. It's his tactic. He knows how to intimidate different people in different ways. That's chilling to me. To me, it's his subtlety that scares me more. I don't know what he's going to do next. And those little "smiles" he gives, they just make me love how bad he is. One had me laughing in Pandora, though: the one he gave when Lois hit Tess in the mansion. Couldn't tell if he was mildly amused at the "humans fighting" or if he was turned on...and looking for mud and a couple bikinis...
                  Word! And the interaction with Lois... liked the various little expresssions toward Lois. And I always like it when Lois gives back as good as she gets (especially to villains). Callum is terrific; he's one of those actors who elevate his material (even though the material has been pretty good anyway this season). And I love his accent (and his looks).

Comment

Great, I wish we could see more of him

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LilyP
                    I'd like him to be scarier and more alien. At the moment, he's coming across as a disgruntled football lout, a bully not a tyrant.

CB does have pretty eyes!
                    Zod doesn't seem the type to be into football to me. I've never seen a 'football lout' drink tea from a dainty cup

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Nerf
                    I think he's pretty good. The character is pretty creepy and manipulative, which I love. But the accent that Callum does... kinda bothers me. Not all the time, but sometimes he lays it on way too thick and it's hard to understand what he's saying. But other than that, I really like him, especially his interaction with Tess.
                    That is his real accent, what else is he to do?
                    Last edited by Estro-gen X; 11-24-2009, 08:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                      That is his real accent, what else is he to do?
                      Oh, I didn't know that's the actor's regular voice. I thought he was doing it that way for the character.

Comment

on the start of S9 he wasn't interested me ,but now I like him he is pretty good ...

Comment

Callum's accent is unbelievably sexy and no matter how evil Zod is, he's very hot.

Okay, now I'm done being shallow and I'd say that for a fan who was completely skeptical about the introduction of this character, I am going to admit that I'm thrilled with Zod. He's cold. He's pure evil and he's smug about it. There is no 'I want to be a good guy' conflict with this man and that's what makes him so powerful and a stark contrast to the infinite goodness of Clark Kent.

We don't know what Tess is, what she wants and which side she is on, so for me she's a boring character. Davis was a total disaster because of his wussiness, even though Witwer was a great actor, so I wasn't sure if I'd love Zod at all but right from Savior, I was impressed by the character and Pandora showed him in such a pure evil way that it was amazing. We now have a strong character to rival Clark and that's amazing.

Comment

I LOOOOOVVVVVEEE Zod!

~H

Comment

how do i feel about Zod? hmm if i ever met him i will Never mess with him

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't like Callum Blue as Zod. His voice is completely wrong for the part.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎